Ways to commit Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reidy is right, we're surrounded by them and Monday will be awful with them strutting their stuff. Not one of them go to the match of course, all armchair supporters who would get lost on their way to Anfield.
I feel your pain Neville but the title will still be yours, the FA cup to us though:p

Hang on in there lad, you had a great game today, my MOM.;)

I pity poor Fulham next Saturday when United get that result out of their system.

Too little too late for Liverpool. I'm looking forward to them season's end reflecting on their great form against United, Chelsea and Arsenal but empty handed and in third place. They showed you. lol

You sir with your kind words may be responsible for saving me from the abyss ;)

Neville you have to admit they did a job on you yesterday mate , Ferguson was taken to school by the Fat Spanish one . I have been saying all season that Plug & Vidic where there for the taking if you have a striker that can turn and move with lightening speed like Torres . Most teams just play right into Utds hands by trying to by-pass your midfield with high balls . All that does is just give the United defence and easy day at the office . Players like O"Shea & Plug are poor when the opposition have quaility attackers that run directly at them or round the back ala Steven Gerrard .

The way to counter Uniteds brilliance on the ball is not rocket science . Just starve them of time on the ball . It works wonders because in turn as displayed YET AGAIN players like Ronaldo just go missing and our old friend Mr Wayne " Has your hair therepy going " Rooney sees his arse and starts throwing his hands up in a school boy like fashion .

I really think we can have a chance if we play exactly like we did in the second half at our place . We did exactly what Liverpool did yesterday and again you went to pieces , the little fat one again spat his dummy out and Ronaldon was again found to be on the floor pretending to have been mown down by a de-forrestation gun .

I pity poor Fulham next Saturday when United get that result out of their system.

Too little too late for Liverpool. I'm looking forward to them season's end reflecting on their great form against United, Chelsea and Arsenal but empty handed and in third place. They showed you. lol

Your starting to really get on my tits . You sound so bitter its making me cringe . Have abit of humilty and learn to extend some respect to the enemy . They went to Old Trafford and totally out thought and out classed a truley great team. When was the last WE did that ? . This after handing Real Madrid their worst ever defeat in the Champions League .

Sometimes a smile is better than a frown David .

You'll get over it. Just do what they do when we beat them. Claim that they're small times [Poor language removed] that have just won their cup final. Then point out that at the end of the season, you will have done far better than they have. Then laugh at their stadium, pathetic owners and claim that they're about to make a DVD about the match. You could also try claiming that all their fans were evil yesterday and accuse them of singing bad songs about anything you care to. Then suddenly start a thread about your boss being the most dignified manager ever.

It works for them on RAWK. :(

Your starting to really get on my tits . You sound so bitter its making me cringe . Have abit of humilty and learn to extend some respect to the enemy . They went to Old Trafford and totally out thought and out classed a truley great team. When was the last WE did that ? . This after handing Real Madrid their worst ever defeat in the Champions League .

Sometimes a smile is better than a frown David .

Its his opinion mate, so leave him to it.

You could construe you post as you sucking up to Liverpool, which ultimately more blues would find worse.

I think Mr K would confess to being bitter in all honesty but he's surrounded by Liverpool fans rubbing it in, you'll be surrounded by more United fans and therefore detest them a little bit more.

POLITICS.

Davek made a pretty fair comment imo. Amazing form against the top teams hasn't made them title contenders, or won them a FA cup semis spot. Good objectivity and I fail to see the bitterness in it to be honest.

Me however, I will never respect the enemy :p

Daves bitterness runs deep thats for sure . For reasons known to himself . As for me sucking up to Liverpool ? Why because I simply tell it as it happened on the day with no slanderous cringeworthy comments about Liverpool designed to slander them ?

You have to take it on the chin . I love football and I really enjoyed yesterdays game . It was a classic game which was won by a man with a plan . He came he saw he conquered . Why is that so hard for some Evertonians to take ? I find it bemusing to be honest . Personally speaking I couldnt careless what Liverpool do as I am only intrested in Everton proggressing to the next level .

As for me hating United far more than Liverpool because of where I live . My entire family are Liverpool supporters . My uncle is a die hard who goes everywhere . Our family has never uttered " Your ****e " After either Everton or Liverpool has won a game fair and square .

I dont like alot of things about Manchester United but I would never say they were ****e or make bitter untrue comments based on a deep feeling of jealousy which it seems is something alot of Evertonians fight with daily

Daves bitterness runs deep thats for sure . For reasons known to himself . As for me sucking up to Liverpool ? Why because I simply tell it as it happened on the day with no slanderous cringeworthy comments about Liverpool designed to slander them ?

You have to take it on the chin . I love football and I really enjoyed yesterdays game . It was a classic game which was won by a man with a plan . He came he saw he conquered . Why is that so hard for some Evertonians to take ? I find it bemusing to be honest . Personally speaking I couldnt careless what Liverpool do as I am only intrested in Everton proggressing to the next level .

As for me hating United far more than Liverpool because of where I live . My entire family are Liverpool supporters . My uncle is a die hard who goes everywhere . Our family has never uttered " Your ****e " After either Everton or Liverpool has won a game fair and square .

I dont like alot of things about Manchester United but I would never say they were ****e or make bitter untrue comments based on a deep feeling of jealousy which it seems is something alot of Evertonians fight with daily

Dave is a good bloke mate, he just approaches things from a different angle than you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.