• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what sort of atmosphere to expect, do we think people will actively cheer for City? Will there be supporters arguing about it? Players getting the hump?

Being live on sky and having the whole football world watching this game it would be the most cringeworthy thing ever seeing some of our own fans celebrating or cheering if city score. For the love of god please don't let this happen.

Don't be fooled by them being amicable to you this week, they're manipulative nuggets. If we do take a stiff beating on Saturday those same ones smiling and offering arms across Stanley Park (or more accurately: the North Sea) will be accusing you of disrespecting the dead and being bitter.

I think many of you have forgot about how they are when they're winning the league - insufferable. You got a taster with the CL Final in 2005. How have they been acting for the past month? There's your answer.

Everybody wants to see a sound club playing ace football winning the league with some dignity and style if your own club can't achieve it then you want the good guys to win it. Liverpool are not the good guys, they're the bitter and twisted kopites you always known and loved and about to get ten times more goading and patronising if they win the thing they covet most.

They're snakes in Warrior clothing. Enjoy them sweating and enjoy the game on Saturday. May the best team win.

I've took them on at their own game. Told them I hope they win it, and it's theirs to throw away. All the while hoping they would throw it away :D

Being live on sky and having the whole football world watching this game it would be the most cringeworthy thing ever seeing some of our own fans celebrating or cheering if city score. For the love of god please don't let this happen.

Lot worse to see our fans celebrating if we score. We need to lose well here.

Didn't it show something like 10 people didn't want them to win it, as opposed to 5 who wanted Everton to win?

I thought it was a good idea for a poll myself, really. Let's face it, it's what everyone else is talking about.

its being talked about in the announcement forum in the feed back thread.

just need someone brave enough to tag @GrandOldTeam in it.

*oh ffs

Being live on Sky the only embarrassment will be all those washed-up kopites pundits talking dog-wash. If you want them to do well mate, fair enough.....the vast majority don't

He told the Daily Mirror: "Manchester United would be a great challenge for me. But Liverpool is not the club for me. I know why, but I cannot tell you. Tottenham, Everton... Arsenal maybe. These are all fine clubs with very good managers.

Love to know his reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.