• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I'm of the opinion that i want us to beat City and Hull and I couldn't care less what Liverpool do.

However...

I don't live in Liverpool and nor do I have any Kopite mates... if I did, and was thus subjected to them rubbing it in my face, I might think differently...

I see Brenda calls Chelsea's tactics of "parking the bus" as "disappointing". I suppose having a racist, cheating scum bag up front isn't a disappointment though...

Doesn't matter what the fans want, Martinez and the players will go out and give 100% which will be a kick in the guts after the loss to CP and Southampton, and If we win and do a massive favour for the rs but couldn't win the important games for EFC, I'm dreading this game. Lukaku will give it all just to help Chelsea have a chance.

Isn't there some story about Roberto being a tad disappointed in Brenda claiming all the good work done in making Swansea what they are was down to him alone? Nice bit of revenge could be exacted Saturday if that's the case....

kinda happy arsenal have secured top 4 like, so I can fully hope for a city win as I doubt arsenal would lose 2, but shocked at how bad newcastle actually are, should be sunderland doing well and them going down, gonna be funny to see true geordie rage though

Doesn't matter what the fans want, Martinez and the players will go out and give 100% which will be a kick in the guts after the loss to CP and Southampton, and If we win and do a massive favour for the rs but couldn't win the important games for EFC, I'm dreading this game. Lukaku will give it all just to help Chelsea have a chance.

very negative thinking this.

Don't be fooled by them being amicable to you this week, they're manipulative nuggets. If we do take a stiff beating on Saturday those same ones smiling and offering arms across Stanley Park (or more accurately: the North Sea) will be accusing you of disrespecting the dead and being bitter.

I think many of you have forgot about how they are when they're winning the league - insufferable. You got a taster with the CL Final in 2005. How have they been acting for the past month? There's your answer.

Everybody wants to see a sound club playing ace football winning the league with some dignity and style if your own club can't achieve it then you want the good guys to win it. Liverpool are not the good guys, they're the bitter and twisted kopites you always known and loved and about to get ten times more goading and patronising if they win the thing they covet most.

They're snakes in Warrior clothing. Enjoy them sweating and enjoy the game on Saturday. May the best team win.

This 100%

Hopefully Osman does one thing right this season and gets himself sent off by drop kicking a City player in our box

I have no idea what sort of atmosphere to expect, do we think people will actively cheer for City? Will there be supporters arguing about it? Players getting the hump?

Also, @fozzy, the poll you opened did seem to show that those of us who live in and around Liverpool would rather not see them win it, wasn't conclusive though!

Didn't it show something like 10 people didn't want them to win it, as opposed to 5 who wanted Everton to win?

I thought it was a good idea for a poll myself, really. Let's face it, it's what everyone else is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.