Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

0-2 Rodwell and Lescott.

Oh my giddy Aunt, that would be just something wouldn't it. Imagine Carragher's helium-fuelled squeaky voice trying to retort to Gary Neville's full-on piss take in the studio.

What about a song along the lines of 'it's always your year'

It was there year this year you know as was for the past 10 and next ten

We made the OG's a week early ffs

I'd have loved to have seen the fume if Alcaraz had done his Andy Gray impersonation in the first minute of the City game lol

See, I'm of the opinion that i want us to beat City and Hull and I couldn't care less what Liverpool do.

However...

I don't live in Liverpool and nor do I have any Kopite mates... if I did, and was thus subjected to them rubbing it in my face, I might think differently...

I see Brenda calls Chelsea's tactics of "parking the bus" as "disappointing". I suppose having a racist, cheating scum bag up front isn't a disappointment though...

Karma doesn't occur that often.....bit like a total eclipse, but Saturday could be a really good day. They will be praying for us to win even more than they beg week-in, week-out for us to get smashed. Having witnessed too many times their sarcastic banners and Tesco bags at Goodison, I will feel a mighty sense of 'Fcuk!' If City beat us and steal it from them. Gerrard and Suarez's faces will be priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.