Everton V Man Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just watched MOTD for the 2nd time. Ronaldo was never caught that badly by Neville but the rollIig about, clutching his tummy, screaming and hands waving to the ref, what do you expect?

Add to that his antics early in the game when he was shouldered off the ball, goes down like a sack of spuds, hands in the air and stays there until he realises the ref is having none of it. The guy is very talented, no need for tantrums like that.

However have to say on the basis of the 2nd half we could have got a result and 3 points if only we had that little bit of belief that we were as good as them.

I've still got a smile on my face after yesterday's result. ;)

I am not surprise at all, it would have been even better if we could finish them off, but it certainly give us alot more confidence!

With Bolton away I think we could take 3 points there and 3 more at home this weekend against Fulham, this should bring us slowly back on track for this season.

Just watching the second half again...where the sound hasnt been softened for MOTD, the reaction when Rooney is subbed is great lol

We will get points out of this whether it be one or three Im not sure. But we will leave with our heads held high and it will be the turning point for our team.

Guaranteed.

Close enough.

Queue a tight win against Bolton and our performance of the season against Fulham.

2-1 v Bolton
3-0 V Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.