Nugent - Yes or No?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The commentator Sunday reiterated as much also. Only one club for Nugent Everton.;)

I caugt something the other day that I thought was humourous. While training with the L'pool Academy he would always wear a blue shirt under his red. Now if that isn't something. I love it.

Yes, definately. He's young, a very talented player, who works hard and keeps his head down. He'd love to come here, and I think that is something that shouldn't be overlooked. He has a real desire to compliment his ability, you just know he'll be a battler unlike some of the bums at the club - vdm, pisttake, e.t.c

He can score goals, easily take players on, and has pace and power in abundance. He's too good for the Championship.
£6 million will look a bargain in 2 year's time, trust me. Nugent, Fernandes, Lescott, Anichebe players like that, they are for the future. Young, hungry and ambitious, and we should look to keep/go for them. Nugent is a definate. Him & AJ would be magic upfront.

I don't reckon we should buy him. He's peaked. I guarantee that he will score one goal for England max and someone will take a punt on him before he ends up lower league at his true level.

We need to be scouting young euro players, for instance there's a lad called Jelavic from Split in Croatia who will come good one day. That Baines from Wigan is worth a go too. Local lad.

We can't afford him, he's not what we want, the lad is [Poor language removed]

sorry thats Peter Crouch,

Nugent without doubt;)

And is it just me, or does he come across as one of them kind of players who's career will go down hill after 28?

He could very easily be a James Beattie and fade.... or a McBride.

Its a risk i'd be willing to take, if the fee was right.

Mystic Meg right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.