Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with the KOPITE shouts about the FIFA conspiracy.

Christ.

Bryan

I have not said or shouted anything about FIFA conspiracy, nor did I impart any blame to that organisation for its decision. I simply reported that FIFA has said no - niet- according to the Brugge website,

Please calm down, and don't bring kopites into the matter.

BR

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/09/07/fifa-ruling-on-odjidja-ofoe

FIFA have today refused to ratify the loan transfer of Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe to Everton from Club Brugge.

The decision comes despite both the Football Association and Premier League giving their full support to the loan agreement and Everton lodging the relevant signed paperwork in advance of the international transfer deadline on August 31.

An Everton spokesman confirmed the Club will consider all available options before making any further comment.

The decision comes despite both the Football Association and Premier League giving their full support to the loan agreement and Everton lodging the relevant signed paperwork in advance of the international transfer deadline on August 31.

Bastards

I think it can, you can agree a deal which will go through on the next available date.....well you can on footy manager anyway

He looked an Olly Dacourt type. He would have been a different option than we have right now. Seething over this **** up.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/09/07/fifa-ruling-on-odjidja-ofoe

FIFA have today refused to ratify the loan transfer of Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe to Everton from Club Brugge.

An Everton spokesman confirmed the Club will consider all available options before making any further comment.

There is no way FIFA would have ruled on that without an explanation.

Why the club aren't stating what it was is absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.