Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing FIFA. ****ing FA.

However, we still should have had it wrapped up before the deadline. Useless.

Google translate....

Today was Club Brugge and Everton FC FIFA informed that the temporary transfer of Vadis Odjidja not continue. The request by the English Football Association to the Belgian Football Association was too late.

Vincent Mannaert: "We took into account this scenario there very late a financial comparison was found. Hence our reservation in the communication. The important thing is that the uncertainty is gone: Vadis lags Club will once again join the group. He is now the head and release and look forward to the upcoming assignments Club. The last days were hectic for him and it is normal that you as a player are charmed when clubs from big leagues show interest. That interest will continue as will Vadis Club this season great service, I'm sure. '

Vadis Odjidja: "I knew this could happen because Everton are late has reported. That Club Brugge me earlier not to let go any amount is logical. I would lie if I say I do not like to play in the Premier League, but I now look forward and know that there are still opportunities for the next step will come when I get a high level club. There are many options for this Club Brugge, and I would really be my contribution. I will show that I am a mean value for this club. "

Very disappointed.

He sounded like just the sort of player we needed.

The glowing comments of Kompany about him will only serve to highlight his attributes to other clubs now. They'll all be in for him in January now.

**** off Fifa you corrupt old [Poor language removed]. Give Man Utd the okay within hours and leave us waiting for a week just to say no.

This had to be done...

iITA9.png

We'd better get this done in January. Gibson will get injured again. Just really disappointed - he looked the absolute dog's and I was certain we'd get him. A bit like Fernandes in a way.

We'd better get this done in January. Gibson will get injured again. Just really disappointed - he looked the absolute dog's and I was certain we'd get him. A bit like Fernandes in a way.

I'm afraid that train passed already.
If he is as good as some said....you know...
Levy etc etc

One knock on effect of this is that Ross Barkley probably won't go out on loan now.

His proposed loan to Sheff Wed was supposedly dependent on this going through.

Unlike Brenda, I doubt Moyes is a nutcase and will leave himself short.

I said this was the club's best transfer window in years when we signed Oviedo and while this is disappointing, we've still had a great window. Hopefully we can get him in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.