Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way FIFA would have ruled on that without an explanation.

Why the club aren't stating what it was is absurd.

Wouldn't shock me if FIFA hadn't given an explanation. As much as you think Everton are a bunch of clowns, FIFA are run by Sepp Blatter.

Big club will be in for him Jan so that,s our chance shot.

Bit of a rash comment mate. Hardly anyone on here even knew who he was before all of this, now suddenly the Man City's are gonna come and snap him up just because we wanted him?

There's a pretty good chance we'll get him in January I'd say.

Bryan

I have not said or shouted anything about FIFA conspiracy, nor did I impart any blame to that organisation for its decision. I simply reported that FIFA has said no - niet- according to the Brugge website,

Please calm down, and don't bring kopites into the matter.

BR

Ok sorry

blatter_1842847c.jpg

Bit of a rash comment mate. Hardly anyone on here even knew who he was before all of this, now suddenly the Man City's are gonna come and snap him up just because we wanted him?

There's a pretty good chance we'll get him in January I'd say.

Who said City will come in, someone one will becuase Jol was on the edge.

He is a steal, Young, talented and I bet the bar codes will be in for him.

you can bet your last tanner that the RS will somehow manage to sign a striker even though the window is shut, it will be a case of we missed the deadline by 19 seconds however the RS are a month late but because they have become immensely sh1te and need a striker they will be able to have a rule change, because Bill Shankly's Aunty made tea for the Prime Minister in 1949 it automatically means that if a transfer window was invented they are not part of it and can sign anyone whenever. Im fuming about this effing transfer window! PS good goal Bainesy lid!

Who said City will come in, someone one will becuase Jol was on the edge.

He is a steal, Young, talented and I bet the bar codes will be in for him.

Yeah, but you said someone big. We're bigger than Fulham and Newcastle, I wouldn't say anybody bigger than us would come in for him

Wouldn't shock me if FIFA hadn't given an explanation. As much as you think Everton are a bunch of clowns, FIFA are run by Sepp Blatter.

No chance it'd be a straight 'no'.

I daresay the explanation - when we finally find out from some other source other than our own club - will be that the documentation was not complete and that 'the deadlines are there for a purpose'. As I say: the final hour of the window = not good enough...not good enough by a long chalk.

Cheers Bryan.

We are all a bit pissed off - so it is understandable!

No knee jerk here but who in Everton Football Club left it so late to try and sort this. If it was someone in another organisation s/he would be fired.

Very frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.