Kevin Doyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irish TV this morning say Everton have made a 9m euro bid for Doyle. Wolves want 12m euro.... I hope this is paper talk....

Why are we looking to pay inflated UK prices for average players like Adam and Doyle when we all know you can get better quality for half the price from European leagues...

So we've gone from being optimistic about Moyes finally seeing the light and chasing exciting, attack-minded talent to him being his usual self and bidding for "meh"-type shire horses.

Jesus wept...

Irish TV this morning say Everton have made a 9m euro bid for Doyle. Wolves want 12m euro.... I hope this is paper talk....

When you've just flogged Fletcher for £12m and Jarvis for £10m you cant blame them for trying when there are mugs out there willing to pay it

The story was on TV3 over here, the fountain of all bs. Doyle has really gone off the boil in recent years no way is he worth 9m. Have a feeling he'll end up at Villa.

think if he did come to us vic would be going the other direction as part of the deal but i agree i can see villa buying him .think we need cover in the wide areas .....

Status
Not open for further replies.