Right Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverEverton

Player Valuation: £40m
All these new players we are signing all look quality but do you think we are still weak in the right back position.

Neville and Hibbert are solid but I think we lack a 1st choice Right Back of real quality!!!

We've got two right backs the first and foremost can defend well. It'd be nice to have one that can attack too, but I'll take defensive ability every time. Otherwise you end up with Glen Johnson....

ive mentioned it a few times, but as said earlier ..who is available? maybe easier to strengthen other positions

For me right back is the priority, with Mirallas, Pienaar and Naismith all signing there should be some creativity there.

If we had a right back, we'd never even have to play down the middle we'd be that boss on the flanks.

Seamus Coleman should be given a run. It might work and if it doesn't then we know it's an urgent priority in finding someone who can play it.

Of course he should.

Maybe not against United like but when we play someone gash like Wigan or the RS then ffs Moyes give him a chance. People exaggerate his defensive problems, partly as they've seen him play there about twice and partly because some people just like to think that Moyes always picks his best players and age/experience/lip suppleness doesn't come into it.

He was boss for the tangerine tits the other year and he's had more Moyes coaching since then. Whenever he plays RM he tracks back and remember the Neville Gareth Bale thing? Yeah well blondie didn't do that all himself, Coleman was helping. He also had our best tackling ratio or something like that at one point; I remember reading it on one of EB's reports.

Coleman's all well and good like but would we as fans rather us sell him for 3-5m and use it towards someone like Debuchy?

Coleman's all well and good like but would we as fans rather us sell him for 3-5m and use it towards someone like Debuchy?

Obviously, but you do realise saying Debuchy 1000 times won't actually make Moyes listen? lol

If Coleman can't be played there, and i don't think he can because he's still a bit gash at defending and positioning, then I'd enquire about that black-right back who played for the Czechs at the Euro's, he stood out and looked a good addition

If Coleman can't be played there, and i don't think he can because he's still a bit gash at defending and positioning, then I'd enquire about that black-right back who played for the Czechs at the Euro's, he stood out and looked a good addition

There's a point, Moyes was at the Euro's the whole time and now he's got cash, hasn't even gone near anyone that he watched play.

Status
Not open for further replies.