steven naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.
You take that type of gamble when you have a surplus in your transfer budget to spend. It's a masive risk bringing someone with his injury recod. I bet his agent must be pissing himself if Everton have given him what's being reported.

By the way, is Kenny Moyes involved in this deal?

The Lad , as much as ANYONE , his Agent , EITHER club , engineered it himself .

As I said ; Jellyfish was Blown Away by Wembley Coach reception . like , BLOWN AWAY ...

He told his Boys ....

No mate, I said he was unropven...and he still is. A dozen games for Everton? I'll take a longer view and let you know if he's been a success.

Id disagree , naturally .

Touch an class are apparent in whatever league or # of games you play Kid ..

I BElIEVE they wanted Naisy orig as a quad player . This may now change , but I dont think anybody was under the impression he was Edson Arantes De Nascaimento , white , an Bottled Blonde , of course ; the Second like , Homie ...

See mate shows despite what others said in the past we can get along and sometimes different sources hear the same thing hey ?

Look forward to reading more updates in the future

Regards

I know without any doubt at least one better offer & LCAB has heard of two better offers on the table & obviously I'd believe that so its nice to see whatever we think of the agent and the rangers situation it's a player that wants to come here

No worries , Lid .

Yeah . as I said , Bitches GO'N BITCH !!! Its what they do ...

Is right , Mucka

You take that type of gamble when you have a surplus in your transfer budget to spend. It's a masive risk bringing someone with his injury recod. I bet his agent must be pissing himself if Everton have given him what's being reported.

By the way, is Kenny Moyes involved in this deal?

hahaha, unreal. He's a free agent AND you have no idea of our financial standing for the summer.

You take a gamble END OF

I know without any doubt at least one better offer & LCAB has heard of two better offers on the table & obviously I'd believe that so its nice to see whatever we think of the agent and the rangers situation it's a player that wants to come here

Sounds from all accounts this has been in the pipeline for months, not weeks. This feller has been reassuring supporters up there that's loyal to their cause at the same time as engineering a move away.

Very poor character if true. I must say, certain parties at Everton have acted in a disgraceful way over this deal.

Could anyone break down his style for me? How's he going to fit in here?

Well, apparently he was seen as squad filler material, so I'm a bit underwhelmed by his potential to command a spot playing in advanced m/f role. Something will have to give: Felli playing much deeper (if he hasn't been sold, that is). I cant for a second buy the argument that he's going to be used as a second striker. Moyes would have a stroke at the thought.

Well, apparently he was seen as squad filler material, so I'm a bit underwhelmed by his potential to command a spot playing in advanced m/f role. Something will have to give: Felli playing much deeper (if he hasn't been sold, that is). I cant for a second buy the argument that he's going to be used as a second striker. Moyes would have a stroke at the thought.

Now , youre TWISTING MY WORDS AGAIN DK , lid

#TutTut

Sounds from all accounts this has been in the pipeline for months, not weeks. This feller has been reassuring supporters up there that's loyal to their cause at the same time as engineering a move away.

Very poor character if true. I must say, certain parties at Everton have acted in a disgraceful way over this deal.

Personally I'm not too certain about that mate . However business tends to be business though like when ages sort deals when players are still at other clubs which is a daily occurrence these days or clubs not playing players to trigger payments et al but like I say I'm not sure

You said he was unproven ?

Pretty sure you said he was utter gash and not worth £2m about ten times, actually.

THIS was kinda what I heard too , in fairness, Comerada Mia , Lid ...

#JustIllustratingLike

LOADS said similar on Gibson ..

SURELY no-one STILL doubts Ginge KNOWS a Player tho ????

Not even THE Bitterest , One-Eyed Mufuka would HAVE to see THAT by now , eh ???

Status
Not open for further replies.