steven naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of his knees, this is good signing. Yes people will moan that he's an SPL player, and the likes of Stoke, West Ham etc are after him, but all that is irrelevant. Its a blend of players that make a team and not indivduals; Naismith and Jelavic formed quite an impressive partnership at Rangers and seemed to have an understanding. I also remember reading an article a couple of months ago about Jelavic hoping Naismith would sign.

How can you say 'regardless of his knees'?

If he's got dodgy knees I don't want him. Why do you want an injured player?

However, if he passes his medical that's good enough for me and he'll have my full support.

"Won the battle for his coveted signature."

Talk about polishing a turd.

The Moyes revolution continues...give him another million quid to boost his £3.5M current salary.

However, if he passes his medical that's good enough for me and he'll have my full support.

Two cruciate injuries - I'd say he's a knocker to get another one given that he plays like a headless chicken.

Easy, nobody would touch Joeleen Lescott because of his knees yet we paid £5.5million for him and it paid off; Demba Ba failed his Stoke medical and Newcastle took a gamble and it paid off. For a free transfer you take a gamble

Easy, nobody would touch Joeleen Lescott because of his knees yet we paid £5.5million for him and it paid off; Demba Ba failed his Stoke medical and Newcastle took a gamble and it paid off. For a free transfer you take a gamble

This really...

I say Yaysmith.. :oops:

Yeah appreciate that mate , my contact/sources tend to be working in that sphere so if I hear gossip it's normally to do with a deal in which they are involved or crossing their paths. In this particular case working on behalf of another club in relation to Naismith , it was more the way it was said to me namely he 'wanted too much' so we were out of it. Then within a very short time frame that it they'd been prepared to negotiate and we were favourites , it didn't come across to me (although I could be wrong ) that it was your standard negotiation toing & froing. I was certainly told Sunday morning that despite our position as favourites at least one offer on the table was more lucrative than ours.

At LEAST2 better bids ; Financially .

I said it yday , NO MATTER WHAT HAPPD , This lad tried to do RIGHT by St Dom's FC ...

#Factotum

#CarryOn

EASY in retrospect .

Its ABOUT Insurance ....

its a HELL of a lot of dough to go Tits Up . Free or Not Free , btw ....

#CarryOn

You take that type of gamble when you have a surplus in your transfer budget to spend. It's a masive risk bringing someone with his injury recod. I bet his agent must be pissing himself if Everton have given him what's being reported.

By the way, is Kenny Moyes involved in this deal?

You take that type of gamble when you have a surplus in your transfer budget to spend. It's a masive risk bringing someone with his injury recod. I bet his agent must be pissing himself if Everton have given him what's being reported.

By the way, is Kenny Moyes involved in this deal?[/QUOTE]

NO !!!

At LEAST2 better bids ; Financially .

I said it yday , NO MATTER WHAT HAPPD , This lad tried to do RIGHT by St Dom's FC ...

#Factotum

#CarryOn

See mate shows despite what others said in the past we can get along and sometimes different sources hear the same thing hey ?

Look forward to reading more updates in the future

Regards

I know without any doubt at least one better offer & LCAB has heard of two better offers on the table & obviously I'd believe that so its nice to see whatever we think of the agent and the rangers situation it's a player that wants to come here

Status
Not open for further replies.