Manuel Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manny Fernandes

There's probably a thread on him around somewhere, but lastr night on twitter during the game tweeted 'I think goal Balotelli :)' then straight after, 'But Everton fans for Come0n England' as a typical Evertonian this gets my hopes up, sorry

There's probably a thread on him around somewhere, but lastr night on twitter during the game tweeted 'I think goal Balotelli :)' then straight after, 'But Everton fans for Come0n England' as a typical Evertonian this gets my hopes up, sorry

He obviously has no clue about Evertonians

Please decipher.

I saw the post had a couple of replies, went to to make myself a cup of tea and then found it was 30 pages long! didnt realise he was so popular and thought I was missing out on something mega.......then realised what had really happened.

Does any other club have as many perpetual pricktease, "will they won't they" potential signings?

Status
Not open for further replies.