6 + 2 Point Deductions

Truly mad how none of the anger is directed towards Moshiri. Yes the Premier League have been absolute gangsters colluding like a prohibition mafia gang. Yes the punishment is way over the top but let's remember it was never a secret that the top flight is a closed shop cartel.

It's just our luck we happen to have a dodgy Russian billionaire at the wrong time and a complete muppet for a front man in Moshiri .

So yes castigate the PL and Masters but let's not forget the clown that ultimately caused all this.

Truly mad how none of the anger is directed towards Moshiri. Yes the Premier League have been absolute gangsters colluding like a prohibition mafia gang. Yes the punishment is way over the top but let's remember it was never a secret that the top flight is a closed shop cartel.

It's just our luck we happen to have a dodgy Russian billionaire at the wrong time and a complete muppet for a front man in Moshiri .

So yes castigate the PL and Masters but let's not forget the clown that ultimately caused all this.
We have had this with moshiri and the rest of the ex board, had protest, they had been banned from going to games. Look to have him on his way even if i am unsure about 777, if that deal does not happen then again we look at moshiri and see what he does still look to sell or not. Will not forget the mess they have put us in but for now is eyes on the pl and masters to treat us fair.

Based off the last hearing and formal announcements of other breaches etc, if they had been informed it almost certainly would have leaked.
The last one didn’t leak did it? The first I heard of it was when I got the official phone notification off the club i hadn’t seen anything before that saying what was going to happen and I consume a lot of Everton news!

He's just gagging to see if we get fk all back the horrible little sweat. Can see him and his family now gathered around the TV with bottles of champagne ready to pop

Tbf I did have a beer whilst enjoying listening to RS fans crying their eyes out about klopp the other week ..

It’s peaceful… thinking about it … I may change my whale noises cd the RS crying while I fall asleep.

IF we've won our points back I don't think the PL will announce anything until after the game on Monday, they wont want to risk the Silk coming out at half time to do a lap of honour to a chorus of
He shaggs who he wants.
He shaggs who he wants.
The shagger silk
He shaggs who he wants.

Heard silk is going to go into the centre circle at half time and do a shot of absinthe for every point he gets back…

The whole thing becomes increasingly ludicrous, say we breached next year again and our defence is we wanted to sell player X in Jan but we couldn’t, because you dragged your backside on the appeal and we didn’t know how many points we’d have to make up.
Great point. Goes right down to the details and could affect every decision, which affects players, our club and other clubs fortunes. If we know we are getting nothing back, Monday is must win, so risk starting Onana, or play Dobbin instead of Young on the right. If we get all 10 back, slap Keggerz on the wing, dressed as a cowardly lion. They have destroyed the integrity of the season, and are making it worse by the day.

Great point. Goes right down to the details and could affect every decision, which affects players, our club and other clubs fortunes. If we know we are getting nothing back, Monday is must win, so risk starting Onana, or play Dobbin instead of Young on the right. If we get all 10 back, slap Keggerz on the wing, dressed as a cowardly lion. They have destroyed the integrity of the season, and are making it worse by the day.

It applies to everything mate and every decision we make.

Not just us, say your Luton and it’s your first year in the PL/Div 1 in 40 years, whether they stay up or not likely won't be decided until weeks after the season has ended.

Every other club between us and Forest won’t know what p,Ayers to sign, who to offer congrats to, or whether to pay bonuses, what their budget is for the next season or what market they are shopping in or get a jump in early deals. Even hurting us indirectly hurts others.

The thing is madness and they haven’t thought it through at all, words they prob don’t care.

OK Ive just got home and this thread has jumped up massively.
I CBA reading through the last god knows how many pages, but am I right to assume that we know no more now than we did when I went out?
yhought so. Thank you.