January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
….we’re paying circa £25m for Beto and ‘he’s not even got a Portuguese cap’.

Who wants one of those, when you have….

1706654619813.jpeg

is the way we have to be as a football club now but we have to be strong and stick to the price we want to get like other clubs have

could help us get him for what we got onana for 30'mill or something think he is 23/24 so with him coing in hopefully have money to bring in another younger cm withh the view of selling luis on again

If we sold Onana and brought in Luis i dont think thats a wise move. Wharton off to palace now, he and another like Gray at Leeds could have been ideal to replace Onana. Also adding depth.

Is anybody suspicious of the sudden Onana injury right at the end of the window?

lol no

I wouldn't have a problem with selling Pickford if the money was used to get more goals.

Virginia has shown he is an able replacement.

Too late in the window now though, so moot I guess.

Agreed. We should have cashed in on Pickford in the summer and brought in one effective attacking player.

2 more days - less than 48 hours - bring on the famous "we go with what we got" shouts. The fact that Danjuma / Godfrey played yesterdays suggest no deal is close. Also Danjuma picking up an injury. Hopefully we do get 1 loan done. The bench lack options the minute we have a few injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.