January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly selling Branthwaite, would be just about be up there with the impact of selling Rooney for me, be devasted, hes something very special.

Never forgive or forget what Moshiri has done to this club.
is the way we have to be as a football club now but we have to be strong and stick to the price we want to get like other clubs have
Florentino Luis is a strange one...weve been linkedin 2 or 3 years back with him mentioned as an £80mil+ level player in the making back then. Cant remember my views on him.

But hes not even got a cap for Portugal and now been overtaken with them and the Benfica squad by Joao Neves.
could help us get him for what we got onana for 30'mill or something think he is 23/24 so with him coing in hopefully have money to bring in another younger cm withh the view of selling luis on again

is the way we have to be as a football club now but we have to be strong and stick to the price we want to get like other clubs have

could help us get him for what we got onana for 30'mill or something think he is 23/24 so with him coing in hopefully have money to bring in another younger cm withh the view of selling luis on again

don’t have a convo with zat mate he’s not with it

Dyche needs to goto whoever is running the club and say ‘I need a striker now! Deadline day, I don’t care how you do it, but I need someone, we are desperate!’
No ones loaning us a player without a guarantee of a fee at the end of it

We don’t have the money to risk spending when we have the appeal and another charge on us

Any free agents will need at least a month to get up to speed after not playing in 8 months

Status
Not open for further replies.