Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very difficult to pick any sort of MOM on that performance.
Branthwaite just about earned his wages today.

I'm trying to convince myself Dyche got it badly wrong ( Keane , back 5 ) rather than every player being rubbish.
But tbh this team looks spent to me , they all look shattered .
Some real testing games coming up , hope Dyche has a better plan than today.

cannot stand Wolves btw, tiny tiny tiny club with as many footballing honours as me. had an opportunity today to unite with our fans and kick off at the PL for the treatment we have both received (them less so). What do they do after 10 minutes? Start signing “same old scousers always cheating”.

I’m fairly sure we’ll still be in this league in ten years time but for that serial lower league outfit i’m not so certain
Oh dear, you're not very magnanimous in defeat, are you, bilyaletdinov? I suggest you look up the 'Floodlight Friendlies' and Billy Wright for a start. If you can't take a loss on the chin, perhaps you need to find a different sport.

I'm trying to convince myself Dyche got it badly wrong ( Keane , back 5 ) rather than every player being rubbish.

How were Wolves so fresh and full of energy though ?

They could do with a week off, just play 11 kids against Palace.

Wolves, another mediocre mid table club who we have a terrible record against, they have now won 5 of the last 6 against us, the exception being when a 99th min equaliser by Yerry Mina got us a draw.
Very sad that we have become such a favourite opponent for so many clubs.
And where do you place Everton? Been a while since you were anything but a mediocre mid table club.

Last edited:
cannot stand Wolves btw, tiny tiny tiny club with as many footballing honours as me. had an opportunity today to unite with our fans and kick off at the PL for the treatment we have both received (them less so). What do they do after 10 minutes? Start signing “same old scousers always cheating”.

I’m fairly sure we’ll still be in this league in ten years time but for that serial lower league outfit i’m not so certain
Sore loser mate.

I think he's referring to the Anti-scouser sentiments and songs in some stadiums.
... by some people who are obviously very limited in their perspective. Most of them in my experience have never really known people from Liverpool let alone spent any time there beyond for a match. IMHV they are also drinking up political propaganda taken on by the mass media - you will all know what I am referring to. It's simply appalling. Many, many people in Wolverhampton speak very well about the folk from the good city of Liverpool. Thank you for allowing me to post on here.

And where do you place Everton? Been a while since you were anything but a mediocre mid table club.
Without the points deduction, only two points behind you lot. Before today's game, a point ahead of you. The last time I remember your crowd winning anything of note was when Wright, Broadbent, Finlayson et al were in their heyday. So back off with the sarcastic comment...

Oh dear, you're not very magnanimous in defeat, are you, bilyaletdinov? I suggest you look up the 'Floodlight Friendlies' and Billy Wright for a start. If you can't take a loss on the chin, perhaps you need to find a different sport.
Billy Wright lifted your last trophy in 1960. I remember watching it on TV. You disappeared after that...

Status
Not open for further replies.