6 + 2 Point Deductions

Surprised you - and apparently @Harryflashman - thought I was being serious, but such is life I guess!

So I ought to properly spell out my point: swearing at the match, and swearing being overheard on TV, is entirely routine.

That Sky - the official Premier League broadcaster - have specifically said they will replace the crowd noise on Sunday if we swear too much in making our point stinks.
You may be surprised to know that some people actually do say what you said, as in they dont hear any swearing lol

Re “booing the PL anthem”.

Confession time here…..I didn’t even know this was a thing 😞

Z Cars is the last thing I hear over the tannoy when the team takes the field.

When do they play this “anthem”?

(just so’s I will know when to boo…..starting at the Barcodes game as I won’t be there on Sunday)
They play their stupid tune immediately after z cars when they’re all doing the ‘fair play handshake’ under that stupid arch

It completely ruined the flow of hype at Goodison when the players came out so the fact it will now inspire a huge chorus of boos to whip up the atmosphere now is a huge positive

Let me just have this right a second….

I am all for this let’s get behind making the Premier League look corrupt as I do believe it is. I have said for a few years they have tried to relegate us and some people on here have laughed at me. However, so far in this whole scenario, haven’t the Premier League actually done nothing but accept what the independent commission told them to do? Or am i completely wrong here.
How naive are you? They told 'The Daily Mail' Commission what punishment they wanted. They got what they wanted.

Hello Kate!

Our new Director of Legal Services.

1700771201722.png
1700771225496.png

They play their stupid tune immediately after z cars when they’re all doing the ‘fair play handshake’ under that stupid arch

It completely ruined the flow of hype at Goodison when the players came out so the fact it will now inspire a huge chorus of boos to whip up the atmosphere now is a huge positive

Cheers, Shibby ;)

I have never clocked them playing that tune during that cringeworthy handshake before the game.

Yeah. Next season suing again... The players would've played harder better had they known Everton would get 6 points back and it was in fact a must win game for us. Manager would've changed tactics etc. etc.

On and on ad infinitum. With one constant ........Everton are to blame.

But.

People are realising. We're not.

It's the PiLe of poo.

So if your Burnley, Sheff Utd, Luton are you brining in attacking players to compete with us and if you do, do you have a gaurentercd that will be the case and we won’t have 10 points reinstated.

If your Forrest do you bring someone in to replace Awoniyi, or risk not because we been deducted 10 points and they move up a place.

About 5-8 clubs including our own have no certainty really, be winners and loosers depending on the outcome, but the longer this goes on the worse it gets for all.

PL are a shambles.