6 + 2 Point Deductions

I understand Sky need to comply with Ofcom but they should broadcast the build up, game and protest as it is. After all it is not just a football game it is a significant news story unfolding during the broadcast and they would be wrong not to cover it uncensored. They could make their bad language picked up on microphones apologies at the start of the programme or have some text on screen expressing the same.

I just have a horrible feeling after all this fuss they’re going to call our bluff and say “fine, you wanted a transfer ban, have one” and give us like 3 windows, in the knowledge that would sound better but would scupper us next season more than ten points does this season.

I understand Sky need to comply with Ofcom but they should broadcast the build up, game and protest as it is. After all it is not just a football game it is a significant news story unfolding during the broadcast and they would be wrong not to cover it uncensored. They could make their bad language picked up on microphones apologies at the start of the programme or have some text on screen expressing the same.
Or we could just do it without swearing and not give them an excuse.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I’ve never heard any swearing on a football broadcast before.

I might have to read it over again, but I'm pretty sure the PL suggested we sue him for approx £10m. We said no, with concerns over his mental health, but can we instead have that as mitigation on losses? They then said no.
Thought the report stated that his registration was cancelled by the Premier league. This meant he couldn’t play & we couldn’t sell him but the mitigation was apparently dismissed as this is a normal business risk. It would be interesting to know how many players registrations are cancelled because I cant believe it happens that often.

Do some research on how media operates, pal. Technically speaking, it's censored all the time to show whatever story they deem as "right".

Re “booing the PL anthem”.

Confession time here…..I didn’t even know this was a thing 😞

Z Cars is the last thing I hear over the tannoy when the team takes the field.

When do they play this “anthem”?

(just so’s I will know when to boo…..starting at the Barcodes game as I won’t be there on Sunday)

lol Your lucky if you actually dont as happens so many games, even if the com dont hear it and say their usual, "We apologize for the swearing" or whatever it is they say
Surprised you - and apparently @Harryflashman - thought I was being serious, but such is life I guess!

So I ought to properly spell out my point: swearing at the match, and swearing being overheard on TV, is entirely routine.

That Sky - the official Premier League broadcaster - have specifically said they will replace the crowd noise on Sunday if we swear too much in making our point against the league, stinks.