6 + 2 Point Deductions

Why are you so against the club you ferret?
I am against people lashing out with absolutely no evidence.

I am against people parroting inaccuracies just because they have seen them on social media.

I am against people repeating crazy conspiracy theories that have been debunked again and again.

Above all I am against people who haven't even bothered to read the judgement.

I am against people parroting inaccuracies just because they have seen them on social media.

I am against people repeating crazy conspiracy theories that have been debunked again and again.

And I am against pricks like you.

The mask has well and truly slipped, it's become blatantly obvious, or course you can be sceptical of some things, but it's practically everything he's belittling our posters with on this subject do one you little termite.
We are on the brink of an abyss. The brink of sleepwalking into being owned by one of the worst sports investment companies on the planet and people are focusing on the points deduction.

We broke the rules, WE HAVE ADMITTED breaking the rules yet people are focusing on it being a witch hunt.

Yes the punishment is harsh and hopefully will be reduced on appeal. However, there are far too many people pouring petrol on the flames. It is reminiscent of Trump supporters who just completely disregard all evidence. The same idiots who buried their heads in the sand whilst Moshiri was destroying the club.

You’re also against the idea that people (a lot of on this forum) have a differing opinion to you.

Give it a rest

“Everton docked further 10 points for not including santas wages in the 2023 accounts”…
I feel a Dickens quote coming on....

quote-annual-income-twenty-pounds-annual-expenditure-nineteen-six-result-happiness-annual-charles-dickens-36-69-34.jpg

I'll still play along with your game for a bit.
This whistleblower. So basically as the director of finance at west ham two illegal deals went through. Lets even give him the benefit of the doubt.
But someone who never did the correct due diligence on two illegal transfers is now allowed to sit on a panel in judgement of another club and condem and penalise.

Lol. Yeah seems all legit.

Some of the wisdom that has been bestowed upon us has been useful, and in many cases I’m sure correct.

But the tone is grating. Sounds like being “right” on the internet about the ins and outs is far more important than the club and the clear injustice (note: not claiming innocence)

At best they're absolutely tone deaf. I suspect though they just want to be a stone in a shoe.

I feel sorry for them.