6 + 2 Point Deductions

You’re also against the idea that people (a lot of on this forum) have a differing opinion to you.

Give it a rest
I have no problem with people having differing opinions. I have no problem with intelligent debate.

That isn't the case here though. There is no reasoned debate it is all about people inflaming the situation.

Can anyone come up with a reasonable argument for why we shouldn't have been punished? Can anyone come up with a cognisant argument about why the punishment should be reduced on appeal?

I don’t understand why people think you have to pick a side between the club and the league. It’s obvious that we’re in this position because of our idiotic cowboy of an owner, but that doesn’t mean that the scale of the punishment we’ve received is right and fair. Why people have to make everything a black or white issue I don’t know.
If they are really Blues, imagine having them as family members.

'Dad, I got caught doing 36 in a 30 mile per hour zone'.

Me: 'FFS, I'll pay the fine but just be more careful'.

@gwladysnight @Howard's Way @Moomin : Look I love you but you broke the law. You are an absolute disgrace to the family and the rest of society. I'll have to wash my hands of you. I think you should do at least 10 years.

Daughter: But dad how about that bloke that drove at 100 on a 30 mile road and killed a family of four.

@gwladysnight @Howard's Way @Moomin : He hasn't owned up to it. Therefore, he's not guilty. Put up and shut up.

I have no problem with people having differing opinions. I have no problem with intelligent debate.

That isn't the case here though. There is no reasoned debate it is all about people inflaming the situation.

Can anyone come up with a reasonable argument for why we shouldn't have been punished? Can anyone come up with a cognisant argument about why the punishment should be reduced on appeal?
You’re banging a drum that is so far wide of the mark. Bordering on a worrying obsession.

Take a break from the forum mate, it will do you good

I'll still play along with your game for a bit.
This whistleblower. So basically as the director of finance at west ham two illegal deals went through. Lets even give him the benefit of the doubt.
But someone who never did the correct due diligence on two illegal transfers is now allowed to sit on a panel in judgement of another club and condem and penalise.

Lol. Yeah seems all legit.
Firstly they were not illegal deals. If they were then criminal charges would have been brought.

The issue was over third-party ownership. The recruitment team at West Ham withheld paperwork that showed third parties held a stake in the registration rights of Tevez and Mascherano. The commission ruled that it was unlikely that they would have been allowed to sign them if the paperwork was sent to the PL.

The PL only became aware of the third-party ownership because of the whistleblower. There was no evidence that he did anything wrong.

Yeah cos you are a complete Wankspangle. Is that reasonable............ I think so.

The issue was over third-party ownership. The recruitment team at West Ham withheld paperwork that showed third parties held a stake in the registration rights of Tevez and Mascherano. The commission ruled that it was unlikely that they would have been allowed to sign them if the paperwork was sent to the PL.

The PL only became aware of the third-party ownership because of the whistleblower. There was no evidence that he did anything wrong.

It was settled out of court after west ham agreed to pay compensation.

Well done for just typing out the course of action regarding the case that everyone knows about. Where would we be without you.

Cant wait to see the reports and how they're slanted.

This is all very bad news for the PL and their stooge commission.

We won't be silenced. We might not have won anything for almost 30 years but our support is still massive and demanding.
Noticed that the investigative journos have started digging…

Yesterday the spurs unregistered agent story, today the UK ambassador greasing the cogs with the Pl to approve The Saudi Barcodes…

Expect more unraveling of the Casa Nostra (PL) over the coming weeks.

Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 20.30.12.png

I know he's taking this position because he wants a better chance of survival for Sheffield United, but I like seeing this being said.

It's nice that a top flight manager has actually recognised, at the bare minimum, surely other clubs have done worse.

I'm not expecting us to get much support from managers publicly but that will largely be because they'll have been told, for legal reasons, to only give very neutral reactions.

Would be great if I was wrong and a few spoke the truth.

Last edited:
Noticed that the investigative journos have started digging…

Yesterday the spurs unregistered agent story, today the UK ambassador greasing the cogs with the Pl to approve The Saudi Barcodes…

Expect more unraveling of the Casa Nostra (PL) over the coming weeks.

Which I agree is all good in terms of building the pressure against the PL and showing up its relentless inconsistency and incompetency, but let's not forget we can't have it go too far away from what really matters here - Everton.