6 + 2 Point Deductions

Same

I hate football now. Hate premier league football, the sky 6 bias, the money in the game and VAR too.

While Everton still exists, I can’t escape though.
I have this problem too, love Everton but hate the PL, even before today. Sometimes I think a holiday in the Championship might be quite nice, but then we'd just beat everyone and be straight back into this cesspool. Like you say, there's no escape.

I’m really furious with the pl over all this, but you know what else is despicable?

The revered Everton directors DBB, ingles and even our chairman (sick or not, whatever) couldn’t be arsed defending the club,in person, during the hearings.

Cowards.
For all the people to blame, I actually hold Ingles at the top of my list. Name never mentioned and yet the director in charge of financial reporting and regulatory compliance. Well done mate 👏

Well, the point is we were never given the chance to prove that point.

We're being done up like kippers here, and all true Evertonians - whether they think we have been abysmally run into the ground by Kenwright and Moshiri or not - know it and will play no part in justifying, in any way, the merciless expedience of this "independent" committee.

were being taken for mugs it’s sickening me

Just listened to 5live talking about the 10 point deduction. Most talking sense, and mentioning how this is mostly due to the stadium build during a pandemic and the loss of staduim naming rights. But Andy Dunn (whoever he is) saying that the pandemic affected all clubs.
Thing is, not ALL clubs were building a bloody stadium during a pandemic!! Our situation at the time was completely different to all other clubs!

Last edited:

Just listened to 5live talking about the 10 point deduction. Most talking sense, and mentioning how this is mostly due to the stadium build during a pandemic and the loss of staduim naming rights. But Andy Dunn (whoever he is) saying that the pandemic affected all clubs.
Thing is, not ALL clubs were building a bloody stadium during a pandemic!! Our situation at the time was completely different to all other clubs?

andy dunn is scum!

If the league are worried about Government intervention, then take this case straight to the government and put on a plate to them what a 'wholly disproportionate' punishment this is to one of the country's longest established clubs. Put pressure on the PL, that unless they deal with this in a more balanced way then Everton football club will be pushing for government intervention and a more balanced and fair marshaling of the country's top flight football clubs.