2023/24 Sean Dyche

Same way he kept us up, you find a way to get results in adverse circumstances.

For that you need skills, the man has skills and need to mould the resources, some of which need to settle, get fit and be availblr and we need a run of games where we have those available and balanced.

The way we played today was the only way we are getting a result against Arsenal - they are brilliant.

Beyond that systemically we are sacking our way to relegation year after year at some point you have to try and build, stick and confront it.

Another new dawn just depleted us in my opinion.
Except he didn’t Leicester did, far better team with far better players some how imploded. One amazing performance against Brighton kept us up.

Won 2 of 15 games
Lost 6/7 last home games
Lost 12 of 18 home games
Last scored 2 goals at home in October

This squad is not bad it’s tactics, set out NOT to lose
The squad IS undoubtedly bad, or at least not remotely top half quality, and not losing isn't a bad thing. If you don't lose, you either draw or win. Terrible, eh? A single goal loss to the 2nd best team in the league, when we weren't peppered with shots and could easily have had a draw, isn't an horrific result. If things don't improve in the next 3, then I'll get on the fashionable anti Dyche bandwagon, but I'll keep my ammo dry till then.

I think we all know we will lose at Brentford, they play football, we don't. Then it's Luton and Bournemouth. These are games we should in theory win. How confident do we feel about that? Unfortunately if we don't win those I'm afraid that he won't be sacked because Moshiri can't afford to sack him. So I'm afraid to say that we are stuck with him.

The squad IS undoubtedly bad, or at least not remotely top half quality, and not losing isn't a bad thing. If you don't lose, you either draw or win. Terrible, eh? A single goal loss to the 2nd best team in the league, when we weren't peppered with shots and could easily have had a draw, isn't an horrific result. If things don't improve in the next 3, then I'll get on the fashionable anti Dyche bandwagon, but I'll keep my ammo dry till then.
Good idea let’s waste another 3 matches

A mate was out for a meal in Manchester last night and Dyche was in there hosting a table full. There was another table of young blues out for a night out and they went over and thanked Dyche for all he was doing. Being the gent that he is, he thanked the lads, went over to say hello to them all, picked up their bill and bought them a bottle of fizz. Top man. To cut a long story short, my mate went to the bogs which were empty aside from a fella in the cubicle who was on the phone. He said the fella sounded so much like Joe Pasquale that he was convinced that it was him. The cubicle toilet flushed and to my mate’s amazement, out steps Sean! He apparently looked shocked and clearly thought that he was alone in the gents, did a nervous cough with an initial squeak, but then adopted the gravel voice.

I don’t know what is going on at the club but believe that the mistake of doing business late and with injuries coming back or to come back it is going to be a month or two before these lad’s gel.

Watched Brentford at Newcastle. Their keeper looks hopeless at crosses, so it should be something we exploit.

However - they are a team that actually pass the ball and move into space. Expect something similar to the Villa game.
What’s a cross? Haven’t seen one of them in a long time.

Except he didn’t Leicester did, far better team with far better players some how imploded. One amazing performance against Brighton kept us up.

Won 2 of 15 games
Lost 6/7 last home games
Lost 12 of 18 home games

Like City didnt win the title isn’t it, Arsenal lost it.

I ask myself the question are results gash because the team is gash or is the manager gash. The team have been consistently gash now for two years and theee managers - this manager is getting performances for me. Think it’s a matter of time before it turns.

You're obsessed with this victim narrative. Who am I claiming to be a victim of? You? Lol.

I don't want your validation either. However, I would like an answer to my original question before you went on this weird journey. Why do you like Dyche and why, given his record, do you think "he's going to turn it around"?

Posting loads on it mate so you can read those posts! ;)

Like City didnt win the title isn’t it, Arsenal lost it.

I ask myself the question are results gash because the team is gash or is the manager gash. The team have been consistently gash now for two years and theee managers - this manager is getting performances for me. Think it’s a matter of time before it turns.
Arsenal lost it blew 2-0 leads twice

You got to compare his full tenture and right now we are awful and getting worse

Won 2 of 15 games
Lost 6/7 last home games
Lost 12 of 18 home games

Goodison has been depressing all year. A lot of relief against Bournemouth when the final whistle went and a good first game against Arsenal and little else to cheer. Another year or so and it'll be gone forever.