2023/24 Sean Dyche

Money ?
There is now a long list of failed managers here and none seem to have significantly blighted their careers by accepting our poisoned chalice , and all have left wealthier than they arrived.
He’s battling PSG for a league title and/or Champions League place, but yeah he’ll come for a relegation scrap midway through the season for Everton. Bonkers.

Also, not sure you can say Everton can offer money at this point.

He’s battling PSG for a league title and/or Champions League place, but yeah he’ll come for a relegation scrap midway through the season for Everton. Bonkers.

Also, not sure you can say Everton can offer money at this point.
What are we paying Dyche in then, concho shells ?
(Obviously we are paying way too much even in concho shells!)
Also you have to factor in the obvious attraction of managing in the PL also , it’s the most league of the lot .
I’m not saying this particular manager would come at this particular moment in time but the suggestion that we couldn’t attract or appoint a good quality manager is patently far from the truth.

Thinking they will come and them actually coming is two different things.

There is little evidence they would do a better job with very average players.

For example Pepe likes to play a 4-4-2. With our weak midfield…good luck

Vincenzo plays with a high defensive line… erm can’t do that with our defence. So just they have a foreign name, doesn’t mean they will excel.

No need to be sensitive, I asked for suggestion for replacement. As whining with no idea of better options makes people look silly.

But sure I am the child, unlike the one who is says this rubbish. With no real argument of who could do better.
This is how you reply to suggestions. As I said before, no suggestion will satisfy you because you're not interested in them you simply want to attempt to belittle any suggestion that isn't Sean Dyche, god only knows why, maybe you're Steve Stone or something. Or a child.