2023/24 Sean Dyche

Who the f.. are they? That makes about 8 suggested names dropped in the last 24 hours none of whom anyone, least of all the writers have a flying clue about.
Because cherry picking the worst of the premier league has worked so well for us so far.

It’s time to take a chance on one of the many many foreign managers who actually seem good at their jobs who would come here.

Never claimed to be clever, just gave an opinion. You didn't like it so called me silly, like a child.
No need to be sensitive, I asked for suggestion for replacement. As whining with no idea of better options makes people look silly.

But sure I am the child, unlike the one who is says this rubbish. With no real argument of who could do better.

And you'll absolve 'Chairman Bill' and Moshiri because you've been told not to have banners with "Grant and Sharpy's" name on them by 'the biggest blue of them all'.

Will I? You sure about that? How about you go and check out the Kenwright and Moshiri threads and find out what I think about them before you start chatting wet. I’ve been calling Moshiri out longer than 95% of posters on here, and I won’t stop while people continue to bury their heads in the sands because “muh stadium”.

This is the Sean Dyche thread, where we talk about Sean Dyche and not Kenwright or Moshiri. If you want to talk Kenwright and Moshiri with me then I’m quite happy to take it to their threads and you can find out what I actually think of them. If people discussing the managerial performance of Sean Dyche upsets you then maybe you should stay out of his thread.