2023/24 Sean Dyche

So what manager should we have?

Easy to say he is crap, but follow it up with a better suggestion. Otherwise you just look silly.
No. The person being silly is the one that thinks that Sean "one point" Dyche is the only manager in world football that could not win us any games against mediocre opposition. He's doing about as well as Frank Lampard did, I assume you think he was unfairly maligned too?

And you'll absolve 'Chairman Bill' and Moshiri because you've been told not to have banners with "Grant and Sharpy's" name on them by 'the biggest blue of them all'.
Mike can speak for himself, but hes clearly not a BK or Moshiri fan.

Its very possible to think we have a poor manager and also that the owner and chairman are the most responsible people for our struggles. Thats exactly what I think, and its why I dont support any further sackings until such point as we have new ownership, even though I think the job is too big for Dyche.

The problems lie far above any manager. Changing the manager won't change much, and didn't when we sacked Lampard either.

Look, this ultimately comes down to one thing..do you believe that a different manager (whoever that would be) could get these players of ours, playing better than what dyche is currently doing?

Thats it really, could the club get relegated regardless of who the manager is - absolutely.

Less so with Dyche in my opinion. I mean hes already done it. Prob in more adverse circumstances.

Man Tenet in wild.

Vincenzo Italiano
Adi Hutter
Pepe Bordelas
Bruno Genesio

Despite our state I think we'd attract any of them.

Thinking they will come and them actually coming is two different things.

There is little evidence they would do a better job with very average players.

For example Pepe likes to play a 4-4-2. With our weak midfield…good luck

Vincenzo plays with a high defensive line… erm can’t do that with our defence. So just they have a foreign name, doesn’t mean they will excel.

What are you on about? You know it's possible to think "Chairman Bill", Moshiri AND Dyche are doing a bad job? They are not mutually exclusive concepts.

And who'll get the chants and protests to leave first this season? Guarantee it'll be Dyche.

In classic Evertonian fashion, the fanbase has put their tails between their legs as the Chairman and owner guts the club in front of their eyes.

Like clockwork every season with every new manager and the fanbase laps it up:

7xwewi.jpg

No. The person being silly is the one that thinks that Sean "one point" Dyche is the only manager in world football that could not win us any games against mediocre opposition. He's doing about as well as Frank Lampard did, I assume you think he was unfairly maligned too?
Well currently your no suggestion is worse. 😂

Suggest people they you have a valid point for a comparison.

Also Lampard lost 10 in a row. But let’s not use that point.

Dyche has deal with a an awful team, board and negative fan base. All managers would struggle in those circumstances.

But the most negative fans throw out names like that is the definitive solution.

Last edited:
And who'll get the chants and protests to leave first this season? Guarantee it'll be Dyche.

In classic Evertonian fashion, the fanbase has put their tails between their legs as the Chairman and owner guts the club in front of their eyes.

Like clockwork every season with every new manager and the fanbase laps it up:

View attachment 225859
I'm not sure what you're proposing exactly? The fans can chant, march, protest against the board, and they have, but if Moshiri isn't selling then it makes absolutely no difference. I'm not sure how protesting against them will improve results in the short term either. Nobody, except maybe JimmyNail92, would argue that the biggest problems at the club are anything other than the owner and the board but we are currently terrible on the pitch too and ignoring that is just as bizarre as ignoring the structural issues at the club. You can be unhappy at more than one thing at the same time.

Well currently your no suggestion is worse. 😂

Suggest people they you have a valid point for a comparison.
We've all seen what you do with suggestions, you say they won't come and/or you say they would be just as bad. It's a pretty standard trick on here. You think you're being clever but you're not.

We've all seen what you do with suggestions, you say they won't come and/or you say they would be just as bad. It's a pretty standard trick on here. You think you're being clever but you're not.
We have all seen your trick, they are rubbish, this is crap. I used your own logic in reverse, so perhaps you aren’t quite as clever as you think.