2022/23 Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Played 21 times in 2 yrs. Work that out in wages per game.
This is the thing, of course he’s going to praise bill he took him on when many wouldn’t have been interested and like you say 21 games and was it 2 prem goals. I know he scored a few cup goals against lower league and conference clubs.

But yes thanks bill for the easy 6/7mil while spending 15 months sat on my arse.

This is the thing, of course he’s going to praise bill he took him on when many wouldn’t have been interested and like you say 21 games and was it 2 prem goals. I know he scored a few cup goals against lower league and conference clubs.

But yes thanks bill for the easy 6/7mil while spending 15 months sat on my arse.
He did his ACL ffs. And he wasn’t sat on his arse for a minute longer than the medical staff told him he had to be, he was working it off to rehabilitate, which is all you can ask of an injured player. Some people need to grow up.

Have we reached the stage where a player is to be derided because he said something positive about someone we don't like?
Hardly the crime of the century and frankly, I think it's good to hear the opinion of a player who has been on the inside.
And, I think he's right, as much as Kenwright has overseen an awful period, he is still a true supporter who only wants the best for us.
Townsend probably knew he would get some flack from fans for saying what he has said, but he said it anyway. Good for him.
He's entitled to his opinion and good luck to him in the rest of his career and thereafter.

Status
Not open for further replies.