Summer transfer window 2023

I'm a lot more comfortable with Coady in the starting eleven than Keane, Holgate or Godfrey so with Branthwaite still untested over a long period of PL football I think Coady's departure leaves us definitely needing one more reliable centre back. And unless we can find one for less than Coady would've cost that's just spreading the budget thinner when we need every penny for other positions.
Fair enough I guess it comes down to what you think of Cody, I particularly don't rate him which is why I'd be trying desperately to put that money to finding a long term Mina replacement

…Link/Profile/Video;

IMG_5734.jpeg

IMG_5735.jpeg

A summer of free transfers I reckon. Off top of my head there's decent players OOC that would contribute to an improvement in our performances (and we'd have chance of convincing to sign):

Morelos (Rangers)
Kent (Rangers)
Dembele (Lyon)
Moura (Spurs)
Kamada (F'Furt)
Aouar (Lyon)
Traore (Wolves)
Smalling (Roma)
Grillitsch (Ajax)
Nelson (Arsenal)
Lerma (Bournemouth)
Amartey (Leicester)

I'm not saying we go out to sign all these btw, I'm aware it's not footy manager before the sarky comments come back! The above players cover positions of players that have left or likely to leave.

Richie on loan would be the dream but with so much yet to be determined at Spurs (manager / Kane etc) this is probably the sort of icing on the cake thing that can only occur right at the end of the window when all their other business is done, rather than something we can make our plans around. Last thing we need is another Broja type situation.
I'd imagine one relegation scrap was enough for him.

I make in £30.25 mill in FFP scope this summer - prob a bit more as we prob book a profit after selling Kean and Gordon.

We've a big dirty loss of £111mill falling of our charge sheet on the 30th of June.
Mate I thought we lost £45m last time? The next balance sheet should look better right after selling Kean and Gordon…and we are cutting our wage bill for almost 2 seasons.

Mate I thought we lost £45m last time? The next balance sheet should look better right after selling Kean and Gordon…and we are cutting our wage bill for almost 2 seasons.

Yep we did - but before deductions so prob closer to £30 mill in real terms mate.

We lost - £111 mill in 18/19 (before deductions) - so that falls of our three year cycle for profit and sustainability on the 30th of June.

We proboably book a profit this financial year because of the Kean & Gordon sales and sitting on our hands in Jan.