Summer transfer window 2023

Dont know if a terrible idea, and probably never happen - but would anyone still consider Danjuma? Price will have plummeted and think theres a good player there.

Just a thought, don't see it happening
Nah. We want players with commitment and backbone not snides like Danjuma. He showed the type of character he is in the last window. Read the story yesterday where he said he wished hed come to us and not spurs well BOO HOO. He could have come here and played but didnt. Wouldnt touch him now with a bargepole.

I don't think we should be keeping Cody mainly because I don't think he improves the starting eleven and I know 5 mill doesn't seem alot in today's market but we're skint and that 5 mill could be the difference sealing the deal for a top target or paying the loan fees for some top club fringe players. Both mitoma and caicedo from Brighton cost less than 5 mill

I don't think we should be keeping Cody mainly because I don't think he improves the starting eleven and I know 5 mill doesn't seem alot in today's market but we're skint and that 5 mill could be the difference sealing the deal for a top target or paying the loan fees for some top club fringe players. Both mitoma and caicedo from Brighton cost less than 5 mill
I'm a lot more comfortable with Coady in the starting eleven than Keane, Holgate or Godfrey so with Branthwaite still untested over a long period of PL football I think Coady's departure leaves us definitely needing one more reliable centre back. And unless we can find one for less than Coady would've cost that's just spreading the budget thinner when we need every penny for other positions.

I wonder if it's worth signing any of these Chelsea players that are going to be turfed out?

Apparently 12 have already gone

Well Conor Gallagher is most obvious one here.

Ashley Young just been released by Villa so that feels an obvious link to me as going by his Burnley years Dyche does love experience. Young also started about 20 games for Villa so he played a decent part in their strong defensive record getting to europe in the end.

Ashley Young just been released by Villa so that feels an obvious link to me as going by his Burnley years Dyche does love experience. Young also started about 20 games for Villa so he played a decent part in their strong defensive record getting to europe in the end.
Isn't he nearly 40 AY lol

assume you're having a wee joke here

If we start signing players like ashley young then im throwing me hand in.

With a massive cull, potentially comes a massive influx.
As we saw with Forrest this can cause it's own issues.

The “issues “ are that it takes time for the players to gel… we play some of the slowest , most disjointed , clunky football I have ever seen and are probably the worst attacking team in the league …

Our players do t gel anyway, I’d welcome and influx tbh

Absolute cheek of this. A very well-paid 'nightmare'. Goodbye, you are an awful player

I`d say that`s his agent, trying to drum up interest in him, more than Gbamin mate.

He`s got one year left on his contract, has virtually never played in four seasons, due to his injuries.

He was always getting the boot.