The Everton Board Thread

Bill and his cronies are gone, finally.

No official announcement yet but this has been set in stone for a week.

We did it.
Coming from a source very close to Bill.

I can't reveal details as I don't even really know this person and don't want them to lose their job/end up in legal trouble.

Wasn't going to talk about it on here as I've never been itk before and I know people with genuine info often regret sharing it on GOT.

I've woke up in a great mood today though for obvious reasons, so wanted to give other blues assurance that this fat leech has indeed been booted out of the club
If this does materialise, and it isn't an internet rumour, we need to make sure it doesn't distract from improving the squad best we can.

I would add to this that Richard Askham from the BBC Northwest was sat next to me, he agreed with all Stubbsy said and he too celebrated the goal in fine style.
@AndyC you've got a way with words but the last part of that sentence reads like something from a 1920's match report.
"Tomorrow's newspapers will be a ripping read with capital news of the board's departure, post haste."

True. Let's hope he did and faces all the consequences if so.

Along with so much more he has to face.
They haven't been on gardening leave. Instead, they have sensibly been keeping their heads down and not engaging with the public, knowing the response.

Well, apart from Kenwrong and his crass statement. I've heard a few snippets about how that apparently came about, and it's uncomfortable listening.