The Everton Board Thread

If there isn’t an announcement on resignations or sackings of the entire board by the end of this week, then we need to protest at the Goodison/BMD/pier head/finch farm - we can’t let them off the hook.

If they had any decency they would have already gone - we will need to crowbar them out.

Kenwright and co, it’s time to go.

If they don’t do the decent and honourable thing and resign we need to find out where they live and proper hound them out.

Their time is up.

Anyone think they were placed on "Garden Leave" after the headlock debacle?

From my limited experience of this "limbo" state from few years back, I and others, could not have anything to do with work related decisions or comms for the whole "garden leave" period, was part of the T and C of my redeployment. Had to sign NDA etc at the time?

Has to happen this week these lot getting binned off, once and for all now, surely?

Anyone think they were placed on "Garden Leave" after the headlock debacle?

From my limited experience of this "limbo" state from few years back, I and others, could not have anything to do with work related decisions or comms for the whole "garden leave" period, was part of the T and C of my redeployment. Had to sign NDA etc at the time?

Has to happen this week these lot getting binned off, once and for all now, surely?

BK issued THAT statement though…he would have broken any t&c’s and NDA.

I'd be astounded if they publicly resigned. I can see MSP coming in and releasing a small footnote to say BK and DBB have been replaced by so and so.

DBB will slither off without fanfare but Bill, dear old Bill will bide his time before releasing some heavily scripted, crocodile tears letter.
If he goes, Kenwright will probably deliver a tearful soliloquy from centre stage at the London palladium standing in front of giant pictures of Dave Hickson and Sharpy with the Panda