The Everton Board Thread

…I‘m not a big fan of Stubbs but I think the point is, he’s not on the clubs free ticket & club lounge rosta. Kenwright takes ex-players under his wing and expects (loyalty) obsequious kowtowing in return.
Just subbed 'loyalty' for 'obsequious kowtowing' due to (some) ex-players fall in performance.

One of the few Everton players to speak out, forget the past, people can change Dave, along with Michael Ball, Neville Southall and Kevin Campbell there went many more raising their heads over the parapet.
He helped get Rooney out of Everton.

Wrongun as far as I'm concerned.

Strange though there has been no comment about escaping relegation to the players / manager from the club at all from my knowledge, has anyone informed the bunker of the news ?? Do they know Everton won yesterday ? Or can't they be bothered, y'know, hope it's cos they've all been sacked.
They’re like one of those Japanese soldiers who were hiding in the wilderness and thought WW2 was still being waged twenty years after it finished. They’ll probably pop their heads out and have a look around in a few years time.

Might be in the minority but I don't completely blame moshiri for the mess we're in....
I know he's not faultless but I'd hope he's learned from his mistakes...
I do however blame kenwright, dbb etc...

Moshiri can't be blamed for wasting money as he'd have trusted people more qualified to make those decisions...he just signed the cheques....

I don't blame him for benitez....
On paper an outsider with no emotional attachment would have seen his cv and thought great....
Kenwright however should have never allowed it to considered as he'd know that none of us would ever accept him...

Dbb is embarrassing, allowing the outright lies about her being attacked to carry on...

Sharpe needs to take a good look in the mirror, his backing of blue bull is embarrassing but I sincerely doubt a single evertonian would be daft enough to ever consider harming him, if you're too much of a snowflake to cope with people voicing different opinions then fair enough stay away

The fans kept us up despite some of the frauds involved in running the club

He helped get Rooney out of Everton.

Wrongun as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah I was fuming at the time, but he was Rooneys main friend at Everton, so realistically he had to help his mate. Rooney wanted out could you blame him Dave, we were a club absolutely skint going nowhere, thanks Bill and Bill need cash to keep himself in power..Firstly and foremost. And he needed cash to keep Everton afloat, we were in real danger of administration then so Rooney was the sacrificial Lamb and Kenwright of course made Rooney out to be the villain of the piece, that's what Kenwright does well, shifts blame.
So yes Stubbs was guilty of that but it was always happening anyway and you know that. A certain person had to remain in power, he was looking for investment not a sale.

Even though it's been traumatic, it has made everyone realise the people running the club are third rate amateurs.

Even the media + happy clappers have wised up.

Another mediocre season would have seen them cling on till BMD.

That won't happen now. Southampton game was defining moment in clubs history.

The severance packages are being worked + they'll be on their way, this week probably.

Off the record, the fans will be blamed by Kenwright, DBB, Sharp - toxic, unreasonable.

I think the cull needs to go further than board. The executive team, senior comms are all implicated in the horrorshow.

We've hit the bottom. There's a lot of things to be positive about if changes are made quickly + professional, experienced people are brought in to change the culture + governance.

Yeah I was fuming at the time, but he was Rooneys main friend at Everton, so realistically he had to help his mate. Rooney wanted out could you blame him Dave, we were a club absolutely skint going nowhere, thanks Bill and Bill need cash to keep himself in power..Firstly and foremost. And he needed cash to keep Everton afloat, we were in real danger of administration then so Rooney was the sacrificial Lamb and Kenwright of course made Rooney out to be the villain of the piece, that's what Kenwright does well, shifts blame.
So yes Stubbs was guilty of that but it was always happening anyway and you know that. A certain person had to remain in power, he was looking for investment not a sale.
Doesn't make it right mate.

I would add to this that Richard Askham from the BBC Northwest was sat next to me, he agreed with all Stubbsy said and he too celebrated the goal in fine style.

@AndyC you've got a way with words but the last part of that sentence reads like something from a 1920's match report.
He actually edited it down: the original version said "Askham...celebrated the goal in fine style with a gin and tonic"