Bill Kenwright

We stayed up despite him and his creatures. He went of his way to hobble us every single week with scandalous lies and deliberately timed, provocative "statements". It was outright sabotage. He wanted this club relegated and he wanted to blame the fans (the only good thing this club has going) for it. Just get out of our club, you horrible, evil old scumbag.

Have we had any pieces in the Daily Heil yet ? Where's Dominic Kings sob story, O'Keefe's dribble, Samuels tearjerker, don't worry I'm sure they'll be dragged out soon to repay "favours" .Apparently Dave says there is a one hour special on Radio Merseyside at 6pm tonight, expecting much the same, probably live from the underground trembling bunker, headlocks and threats galore and an expose of how Chairman Bill and his mottely crew couldn't watch their beloved blues, won't be a dry eye in sight.

Have we had any pieces in the Daily Heil yet ? Where's Dominic Kings sob story, O'Keefe's dribble, Samuels tearjerker, don't worry I'm sure they'll be dragged out soon to repay "favours" .Apparently Dave says there is a one hour special on Radio Merseyside at 6pm tonight, expecting much the same, probably live from the underground trembling bunker, headlocks and threats galore and an expose of how Chairman Bill and his mottely crew couldn't watch their beloved blues, won't be a dry eye in sight.
BBC Radio Merseyside are no mugs, and I find their sports team the best around. Honest about all our local clubs.

They're not like the Echo mate. Might be a good listen that.

As the BBC's Phil McNulty writes of yesterday's game,

In reality, this was a celebration born out of failure, the failure of Everton owner Farhad Moshiri, chairman Bill Kenwright and chief executive Denise Barrett-Baxendale and the calamitous strategies that have brought Everton to the financial and footballing precipice.

Everton got away with it this time but if there is not significant change at the top of the club everyone will be back here again in this parlous position next season.
That's why I started my 2023/24 thread this morning. It was lost on people.

He reminds me of Boris Johnson in a way, only more embarrassing. The cuddly facade is a total lie. I've met someone who spent a bit of time under his rule in theatre, and he's a total bell end and utterly ruthless when he wants. I suppose a lot of business men are, but he tries to portray the opposite.

Fk off Bill.
"Come to me Farhad, come to me"

Yuck