Bill Kenwright

nail_biting_stress.jpg

I don't mind bill personally and don't really think he's the problem. However I do think he should step aside because it's untenable for him now. The whole club needs a clean slate

It is untenable, and he needs to take DBB with him. The nonsense over the imaginary headlock and their ‘security advice’ not to attend has broken whatever link there was between the board and the fans. They will not be forgiven and they simply have to resign and go……..

….I’m glad that commentators are agreed, we’re a very poorly run club. His attempt at influencing the media with misinformation has rebounded.

I’m fairly relaxed about club governance, preferring to listen to those who know but Kenwright is a man I’ve NEVER warmed to. He influences lots but I genuinely think he’s another show business fraud.

Get him out.

Retiring/resigning from the club now we have stayed up would be the sensible thing to do.

We need a reset at the top of the club and real fresh start (albeit we keep Dyche and the nucleus of the first team)

Has this fat disgusting slug of a man resigned yet? A massive phony and a massive stain on the history of Everton FC.

He's giving it a few more days and he thinks that'll be enough for the fan base to get over their little gripes and welcome him back with open arms...

Ujtm.gif

Seriously needs to just quit now whether he believes he has the best intentions or not, some things get damaged beyond repair and there is nothing he can say or do anymore to undo. Either he goes or the 37k in the ground and all the supporters worldwide.