Summer transfer window 2023

The cost of the player is irrelevant. You said Dyche doesn’t play young players. You didn’t say ‘Dyche doesn’t develop young players from the club’s academy to play them regularly in the first team apart from McNeill’

I’ve literally given you a list of young players that Dyche has played this season so why are you doubling down on argument of Dyche doesn’t play young players?

Even the original point was to say we could adopt a strategy of buying the top young players from other teams academies so using your own example of Onana then Dyche would literally be given more expensive new signings by Thelwell that he’d then (using your own logic) have to play.

If you want to argue that Dyche won’t develop any of our academy players that’s a different argument but as all of them have been utterly terrible since Ross Barkley then thats not just a problem with Dyche.

Dyche won’t buy and play young players either.

yes, the attacking midfielders who don’t score

Doucoure
212 top flight games
25 goals

Iwobi
220 top flight games
17 goals

A marvellous plan to really help with our ability with no scoring

You'd rather we spread any budget across CF, RW and also attacking midfield?

Better to sign 2 top players than 3 average ones.

That’s great

But goals win games, and we are currently the second lowest scoring

A CF and a RW that score goals would solve than conundrum.

I was told last week that we had offered a contract to Blackpool’s released keeper Chris Maxwell, that came from his father in law.

Probably to replace Lonergan
Someone posted this a couple of weeks back as well.

Very peculiar.

Doubt we can get Balogun as ive read he will be included in the deal for Rice probably.
Wahi we will have to fight for as ive read Newcastle are in for him but I doubt he’d go given they have Isak. He also said he wants a move to another Ligue 1 side but im sure we could convince him with a fat wage. Only problem would be fee given the competition.

If we go Brighton mode then we could have a look at Marcos Leonardo at Santos or Pedro at Flamengo.

My personal preference is Nicholas Jackson at Villareal and hes on fire at the moment scoring 7 in the last 5.

We were linked to Jackson last summer.

It would be great if Thelwell took some Brazilians directly but when have we ever done that?

Could have signed the 2 Napoli players before they hit the big time or Guimaraes and Paqueta...

The only one has been Onana in recent memory

You'd rather we spread any budget across CF, RW and also attacking midfield?

Better to sign 2 top players than 3 average ones.

A CF and a RW that score goals would solve than conundrum.

Someone posted this a couple of weeks back as well.

Very peculiar.

We were linked to Jackson last summer.

It would be great if Thelwell took some Brazilians directly but when have we ever done that?

Could have signed the 2 Napoli players before they hit the big time or Guimaraes and Paqueta...

The only one has been Onana in recent memory
I’d rather we add goals to a team that clearly doesn’t score

The same as I said last season

The same as I said the season before

The cost of the player is irrelevant. You said Dyche doesn’t play young players. You didn’t say ‘Dyche doesn’t develop young players from the club’s academy to play them regularly in the first team apart from McNeill’

I’ve literally given you a list of young players that Dyche has played this season so why are you doubling down on argument of Dyche doesn’t play young players?

Even the original point was to say we could adopt a strategy of buying the top young players from other teams academies so using your own example of Onana then Dyche would literally be given more expensive new signings by Thelwell that he’d then (using your own logic) have to play.

If you want to argue that Dyche won’t develop any of our academy players that’s a different argument but as all of them have been utterly terrible since Ross Barkley then thats not just a problem with Dyche.

Thelwell has to make signings...not Dyche.

As when Dyche is sacked we'll have Tosuns and Walcotts.

I’d rather we add goals to a team that clearly doesn’t score

The same as I said last season

The same as I said the season before

What do you think a CF and a RW that score goals bring to the team?

That means 2 people from 11 can score goals; we’ll still be 30 goals short

I feel like you’re struggling here Zat.

We both know youre wumming at this point but McNeil and Doucoure over a full season will also score.

Our defence will tighten up with attacking threats added as well.

2 New attackers and were mid table.

Plus 3 more loans or low cost signings at LB, RB, MF and were set.

Well Dyche has started one of the worst strikers I’ve witnessed at Everton Football Club in Neal Maupay and left Simms on the bench

Not many PL managers start average teenagers upfront. Not many even play them. If starting Simms regularly is the stick to beat Dyche with then it’s a weak one.

Im watching Gyokeres in the final atm.

hes been anonymous so far so im not sure he should be our first choice striker for this summer (assuming we stay up).

So ignoring the counter argument to he doesn’t play young players (which is the list of young players he’s played) you’re now claiming he doesn’t buy young players either?

Off the top of my head Keane, Tarkowski, Collins, Long, Andre Gray, Cornet were all pretty young when he bought them for Burnley and that’s just off the top of my head.

So ignoring the counter argument to he doesn’t play young players (which is the list of young players he’s played) you’re now claiming he doesn’t buy young players either?

Off the top of my head Keane, Tarkowski, Collins, Long, Andre Gray, Cornet were all pretty young when he bought them for Burnley and that’s just off the top of my head.

Cornet, Gray and Tarkowski were all 25 or 24, so no. If by Long you mean Kevin Long, Dyche didn’t buy him, and he most certainly didn’t play him when he was at the club. Keane was an established Championship player at the time. Try some other examples.

Would like us to go for a cf target man and a player like rich who can play out wide and as a cf if needed. Need players in nearly every position

We both know youre wumming at this point but McNeil and Doucoure over a full season will also score.

Our defence will tighten up with attacking threats added as well.

2 New attackers and were mid table.

Plus 3 more loans or low cost signings at LB, RB, MF and were set.
Oh, you mean Doucoure who has a season high of 7 and has scored 25 goals in 212 games; but will now, somehow, score loads

And then there’s Dwight, had his most productive ever seen after 180 games, scoring 7, but will now turn into prime Kanchelskis

Have a word Zat; you’re chatting utter shabite