Summer transfer window 2023

Hahahhahahah oh aye yeah he loves Simms.

£20m+ established players don’t count either.

So if we buy one of these young players for 20 mill they don’t count? Right. Any other rules you want to make up? McNeill wasn’t an established player when Dyche played him at Burnley when he was even younger than he is now?

So if we buy one of these young players for 20 mill they don’t count? Right. Any other rules you want to make up? McNeill wasn’t an established player when Dyche played him at Burnley when he was even younger than he is now?

Well yeah if you buy a player for £20m you sort of have to play them don’t you, it’s not like some massive show of faith and trust from the manager. McNeil is the only young player that Dyche has developed and made into a first teamer in his managerial career spanning 12 years.

Well yeah if you buy a player for £20m you sort of have to play them don’t you, it’s not like some massive show of faith and trust from the manager. McNeil is the only young player that Dyche has developed and made into a first teamer in his managerial career.

Not really, Dyche didn’t buy any of them he’s under no obligation to play them but he doesn’t

You said Dyche doesn’t play young players. I gave you a list of young players he’s played this season. You’ve now changed the parameters to say that the expensive ones don’t count (which only rules out two of them even if this was logical) , then discounted McNeil just because he completely disproves your argument.

And didn’t play at all at Forest, Leicester, Palace and Wolves when we needed points that would have made tomorrow irrelevant

What has Simms ever done that would suggest he’d have changed any of those games? He’s had one moment of looking like a PL footballer against Chelsea and been utterly anonymous the rest of the time.

The job of the Everton manager isn’t to play all our woeful kids every single game. Allowing dross like Davies and Kenny into the first team for far too long is one of the reasons we are where we now are as a club.

Apart from Onana Garner McNeil Patterson Simms you’re right.

images

Simms there

Not really, Dyche didn’t buy any of them he’s under no obligation to play them but he doesn’t

You said Dyche doesn’t play young players. I gave you a list of young players he’s played this season. You’ve now changed the parameters to say that the expensive ones don’t count (which only rules out two of them even if this was logical) , then discounted McNeil just because he completely disproves your argument.

I’m sorry but Thelwell giving Dyche a £30m midfielder and then Dyche playing him isn’t some big bold show of faith in youth that you seem to be pretending it is.

I didn’t discount McNeil at all? I literally just said he’s the only example that fits the argument you’re trying to make. Dyche does not develop young players, I’m really not sure how even the most delusional rose-coloured glasses Evertonian could argue against that in a sane world.

What has Simms ever done that would suggest he’d have changed any of those games? He’s had one moment of looking like a PL footballer against Chelsea and been utterly anonymous the rest of the time.

The job of the Everton manager isn’t to play all our woeful kids every single game. Allowing dross like Davies and Kenny into the first team for far too long is one of the reasons we are where we now are as a club.

Davies and Kenny have nothing to do with where we are this season. The very expensive “proven” players that have actually been playing football matches this season are the reason we are where we are.

What has Neal Maupay ever done at Everton Football Club to even be on the bench

I’m sorry but Thelwell giving Dyche a £30m midfielder and then Dyche playing him isn’t some big bold show of faith in youth that you seem to be pretending it is.

I didn’t discount McNeil at all? I literally just said he’s the only example that fits the argument you’re trying to make. Dyche does not develop young players, I’m really not sure how even the most delusional rose-coloured glasses Evertonian could argue against that in a sane world.

The cost of the player is irrelevant. You said Dyche doesn’t play young players. You didn’t say ‘Dyche doesn’t develop young players from the club’s academy to play them regularly in the first team apart from McNeill’

I’ve literally given you a list of young players that Dyche has played this season so why are you doubling down on argument of Dyche doesn’t play young players?

Even the original point was to say we could adopt a strategy of buying the top young players from other teams academies so using your own example of Onana then Dyche would literally be given more expensive new signings by Thelwell that he’d then (using your own logic) have to play.

If you want to argue that Dyche won’t develop any of our academy players that’s a different argument but as all of them have been utterly terrible since Ross Barkley then thats not just a problem with Dyche.