Match Thread Everton v Manchester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t see that Andy mate,it’s a joke,saw a corner at the street end and Taylor was having a cosy chat with his mate Haaland🙄😂
Foreign guy in the press area near me asked why the referee was boo'ed before the game when his name was announced.
I said, "watch the game pal, you'll soon find out why."
At the end of the game, he turned to me and said, "I see what you meant."

Blaming Holgate for that 2nd goal is properly brainless. Massive centre forward has got between the full back and the centre half and its on a plate for them. You'd expect most decent centre forwards to finish that cross. The poor header and lack of 2nd ball is were the goal has come from.

Just a few things that annoyed me today:

The rumours that Pickford had been pre-warned about time wasting.

The referee changing the rules to allow Foden to stay on the field after receiving treatment.

The referee looking starstruck by certain City players and wanting to be their best mate.

Pickford practically telling Gundogan to shoot to his right by leaving the entire side of the goal open. That dive to try and save it was ridiculous.
As much as I like pickford, his kicking is woeful and not spoken about enough.

To show how much xg is absolutely nonsense.
Screenshot_20230515_000306_Sofascore.jpg

It's a free hit said almost everyone...then whinge when one of the best teams in the world, nevermind Europe, does you like Ali doing his Bum of the Month on no mark challengers...and we weren't Chuck Wepner in disquise.

Brighton & City = Nul points - and we get 3.

Another game clicked over, we were above the drop line before and we're Still above the line and there's now only 2 to go - For the other three teams as well !

One Game at a Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.