Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's all about winning down there in this situation. A draw is handy but it's not really good enough.

Neither Leeds or Forest got what they'd hoped to get. Leeds are still in the bottom three and Forest know Arsenal will be too much of a handful next week and they'll be hoping Palace dont want to do it for Roy on the final day.

We just need Liverpool to turn up on Monday night and get a win there...if they do that then Leicester look dead given they'll have to then go to St James Park with Newcastle desperate for the win.

Yeah. Acceptable scores today.

We're ok so far before we get our three bites of the cherry.

I think he was saying Forest would go down on 35, which I dont think they will

How I see it now:

Leeds

West Ham D
Spurs W

Leicester

Liverpool L
Newcastle L
West Ham W

Forest

Arse L
Palace D

Everton

City L
Wolves D
Bournemouth D

Relegated:

Southampton
Everton
Leicester

We have to win one of last 2 basically. not easy given our recrod.

Are you Matty in disguise…….

It's all about winning down there in this situation. A draw is handy but it's not really good enough.

Neither Leeds or Forest got what they'd hoped to get. Leeds are still in the bottom three and Forest know Arsenal will be too much of a handful next week and they'll be hoping Palace dont want to do it for Roy on the final day.

We just need Liverpool to turn up on Monday night and get a win there...if they do that then Leicester look dead given they'll have to then go to St James Park with Newcastle desperate for the win.

Those 2 may have got a point many didnt expect, but the way Toon and defo Chelsea played, they could easily see it as 2 dropped as Newcasle and Chelsea were there for the taking

Really ? The point for Forest was crucial given their away form. They need only 1 more now imo.

I’ve seen enough from Leeds under Allardyce to think they can win one of the last 2 - Spurs and West Ham likely completely switched off as well

Two moments today were massive in the relegation fight: the Bamford penalty miss and at the Chelsea/Forest game an early second flick on header that Niakhate cant get over the line.

If either or both of those two had gone 2 up then this would be a different situation facing us right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.