Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think as long as we keep everyone healthy we stay afloat without too many complications. IF we lose even one guy though I am very worried. As I said Dyche has done decently enough but when Doucore got that card and Onana was hurt we really struggled. His strategy went out of the window and he didn’t have an answer.

4th is there for RS so they'll be motivated at Leicester although 6 wins in a row has been very flattering as some of their performances haven't been that good.

That said I do fancy them final day strongly to beat West Ham so that's the danger if they play lights out and get amongst the RS midfield early. Vardy's had a good scoring record v Liverpool down the years aswell.
That my thinking they always turn up

If Everton beat Bournemouth and don't get battered by City and Wolves we'll finish above them on GD. Then it's up to Leeds if they matched or bettered that total.
I think he was saying Forest would go down on 35, which I dont think they will

How I see it now:

Leeds

West Ham D
Spurs W

Leicester

Liverpool L
Newcastle L
West Ham W

Forest

Arse L
Palace D

Everton

City L
Wolves D
Bournemouth D

Relegated:

Southampton
Everton
Leicester

We have to win one of last 2 basically. not easy given our recrod.

I think as long as we keep everyone healthy we stay afloat without too many complications. IF we lose even one guy though I am very worried. As I said Dyche has done decently enough but when Doucore got that card and Onana was hurt we really struggled. His strategy went out of the window and he didn’t have an answer.

Calvert Lewin getting a knock early tomorrow would be near disaster. Night and day what it looks like in final third with him up there and going to need a good hold up performance at Wolves given Craig Dawson will be on him at every opportunity.

That final day is going to be horrific.

Made worse by the fact it’s my daughters christening and all my Mrs family are mad Leeds fans with the after church venue being basically a Leeds social club.

Do have a lot of blue friends and family coming up for it though, actually could be a mass brawl :D
You need back up just let us know.

I think he was saying Forest would go down on 35, which I dont think they will

How I see it now:

Leeds

West Ham D
Spurs W

Leicester

Liverpool L
Newcastle L
West Ham W

Forest

Arse L
Palace D

Everton

City L
Wolves D
Bournemouth D

Relegated:

Southampton
Everton
Leicester

We have to win one of last 2 basically. not easy given our recrod.

Leicester only get 33 points with one win and two losses....

Status
Not open for further replies.