Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That final day is going to be horrific.

Made worse by the fact it’s my daughters christening and all my Mrs family are mad Leeds fans with the after church venue being basically a Leeds social club.

Do have a lot of blue friends and family coming up for it though, actually could be a mass brawl :D

If we're out the bottom 3 on the final day. Considering the season as a whole we've dodged a massive bullet. I dont take any game lightly as we are a pretty dreadful team but if we're handed Bournemouth at home to stay up and cant see it through then i'll just hold my hand up and say we deserve to go down. Im quite frankly amazed we're still in with a shout.

Forest draw in a strange way actually changes very little in overall scenario.

Beat Bournemouth and they'd need to win at Palace on final day as 35 points with their GD isn't going to be enough. 36 would've been so good Chelsea at least attempted to play some football in second half (what a shocking season they've generally had).

That's from Everton POV btw. Obviously Forest are in a decent position to finish above Leeds and Leicester now.
Spot on. If Forest won today it would have been disastrous. A point doesn’t really matter as just one draw isn’t good enough for us anyway, and two draws will likely leave us above them.

Why do you think 35 wont be enough for them?

I'm posting on an Everton forum about relegation so it's just a post about those two in the relegation scenario.

It basically boils down to this. Beat Bournemouth, finish above Forest on GD or a point and you're asking plenty of other two with so little remaining.

The Wolves game is far from a free hit either if intensity can reach anything like the last two aways.

I'll say this though.
Only another couple of weeks of this utterly horrible season for us.
Whatever happens to us will each bring problems next season, will we struggle again in the PL or will we be streetwise enough to cope with the Championship.
Either way I can't wait for the peace and tranquility of the close season.

I'm posting on an Everton forum about relegation so it's just a post about those two in the relegation scenario.

It basically boils down to this. Beat Bournemouth, finish above Forest on GD or a point and you're asking plenty of other two with so little remaining.

The Wolves game is far from a free hit either if intensity can reach anything like the last two aways.
I fully agree 35 will see us safe. I think 35 will see Forest safe also.

I expect we may dip into the bottom 3 before bouncing back. But let’s not forget we didn’t expect anything at Brighton so that was an amazing bonus. I don’t really expect anything from City but if we can’t get a result at Wolves and a win against Bournemouth then we deserve to go down.….

That final day is going to be horrific.

Made worse by the fact it’s my daughters christening and all my Mrs family are mad Leeds fans with the after church venue being basically a Leeds social club.

Do have a lot of blue friends and family coming up for it though, actually could be a mass brawl :D
Oh my god haha. Well that day could be memorable for a number of things 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.