Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A let of result but it’ll be wasted if we don’t go balls to the wall all out attack at Leicester on Monday, it’s the only way we’re probably going to survive, problem is we don’t have the manager ballsy enough to do that

Chances of dyche doing that are slim/none
He tried doing it against Fulham switching to a 442.

Ok, that didn't work out, but he himslef has said that we need to get wins and quick. That doesn't sound like a man who;s prepared to sit back anymore.

I dont rate Leicester. Been saying this for a few months now. Leeds had the beating of them the other night too.

We've done well down there in recent seasons: won 4 out of 6 and we won the last 2.

I think we have to be brave enough to go for it...in fact that's probablty the best way of getting a draw too.

Approach that game the way we did Forest away and we can get a similar or better outcome.

Leicester are clearly not the team they were but they still have players who can step up and beat us. They did it at Goodison this season. We need a massive performance like last year.

The absolute state of some of you on here. Practically giddy at the thought of our relegation chances increasing and then, when one of our main rivals loses from a winning position and picks up some key injuries, all you can do is hammer home how crap we are and won’t ever score again.

WTF is wrong with some of you. Sorry the club you support didn’t increase their chances of getting relegated this afternoon.

Nah. The team will do the job of increasing their relegation chances themselves Monday

Iheanacho out for the last 5 games for Leicester might prove decisive too.

Didn't know that. Vardy looked motivated v Leeds but he's not the same force these days.

Tielemans back is a worry though as he could just lash one in from 25 yards again.

I can't see Leicester going down when you look at the rabble around them, they have too much quality in most areas now they're more organised.

Forest losing does change the dynamics slightly in that a draw will be o.k on Monday (as long as Leeds don't win at Bournemouth....).

Status
Not open for further replies.