The Everton Board Thread

When changes at the top happen it will be because people have tried to do something about it. That approach is already bearing results even if they are not actually tangible yet.

Laying into other fans for doing something about the situation and being complacent about change is the attitude that has taken us nearly all the way to the Championship.

I don't mind the protests at all I think they have done a lot of good towards highlighting what a mess Everton are at the moment it's the scaremongering that's going on that shouldn't be said, I believe in that you shouldn't concern yourself with what might be focus on what is that's all I'm trying to convey I don't think it's at the least bit helpful not to mention it can mess with peoples mental health.

I don't mind the protests at all I think they have done a lot of good towards highlighting what a mess Everton are at the moment it's the scaremongering that's going on that shouldn't be said, I believe in that you shouldn't concern yourself with what might be focus on what is that's all I'm trying to convey I don't think it's at the least bit helpful not to mention it can mess with peoples mental health.

People want reality not fantasy

We've had Bill Kenwright and his minions force feeding the fanbase fantasy and untruths that for years

As the club has got weaker and weaker due to his and his minions mismanagement

People want reality not fantasy

We've had Bill Kenwright and his minions force feeding the fanbase fantasy and untruths that for years

As the club has got weaker and weaker due to his and his minions mismanagement

My problem isn't with the protests it's with the 'what if' scenarios that people keep writing I don't think it's helpful but maybe I didn't explain myself very well, and I for one have taken great interest in what you have had to say when it comes to Bill and Denise so that's not what I have had a problem with at all.

I agree sometimes it gets tiresome having it shoved down your throat all the time, I don't concern myself with things I can't control, when there is investment and changes at the top it will happen when it happens I just feel when the time comes we will all be better for it, there is no need to remind us how things are being run at Everton we all know it's bad (really bad) I just don't let it get to me so much I think that is the best way to be.

Especially when the chief perpetrators who question the credibility of an award winning CEO often have business experience amounting to a Level 2 NVQ in Flipping Burgers 🤷‍♂️

The usual complacency seems to have set in that it is pointless to continue the rallies because the board are already gone. They've gone from GP, but they sure as hell haven't forfeited their jobs and want to stay in their positions as we saw from their statements when the accounts were released.

'Chairman Bill' in particular won't leave Everton until he his dragged out of the place kicking and screaming by the men in white coats. Until then, the pressure needs to be applied as a constant reminder to Moshiri that he has to act, and soon.
I guess I’m just being a bit pedantic as one of the most vocal posters told us that Kenwright would definitely be gone and gave 2 different reasons that in essence it’s already done. But after acting like they were ITK, is now saying different.

He was definitely gone as soon as Moshiri completed recapitalising.
He was also definitely gone as soon as the information that the poster supposedly knows comes to light in the summer.

Both would indicate that the protests don’t matter as he was definitely gone in both cases.

I guess I’m just being a bit pedantic as one of the most vocal posters told us that Kenwright would definitely be gone and gave 2 different reasons that in essence it’s already done. But after acting like they were ITK, is now saying different.

He was definitely gone as soon as Moshiri completed recapitalising.
He was also definitely gone as soon as the information that the poster supposedly knows comes to light in the summer.

Both would indicate that the protests don’t matter as he was definitely gone in both cases.

One must also consider Bill Kenwright trying for one last pay day. Trying to get more money out of the club for "wrongful dismissal"

The protests indicate that it's not wrongful dismissal

He has mismanaged the club and brought the club's fans and customers into disrepute

Therefore the right decision to remove Bill Kenwright

Very simple

I agree sometimes it gets tiresome having it shoved down your throat all the time, I don't concern myself with things I can't control, when there is investment and changes at the top it will happen when it happens I just feel when the time comes we will all be better for it, there is no need to remind us how things are being run at Everton we all know it's bad (really bad) I just don't let it get to me so much I think that is the best way to be.
I think it's important to keep an eye on the governance of the club because its been so poorly run since I can remember. But it appears to me that there's not even a target there anymore...in terms of a board of directors at least.

How many of them are for her CEO role? I tell you, absolutely zip all. She doesn’t even have legit doctorates, just honorary ones

From memory she's a Board member of Sport England (the only rep from futbol appointed to the Board)

Achieved vastly more than Robert Elstone in her role at the club.

Scooped up over 100 national and international awards for running of EITC

Outstanding Achievement Award from the Stadium Business Awards.

Numerous BA Hons, PHD & MBA's.

Honorary Professorship in Leadership from Hope University.

She's a very clever lady - to suggest she has achieved the above because of Kenwright is vastly unfair.

From memory she's a Board member of Sport England (the only rep from futbol appointed to the Board)

Achieved vastly more than Robert Elstone in her role at the club.

Scooped up over 100 national and international awards for running of EITC

Outstanding Achievement Award from the Stadium Business Awards.

Numerous BA Hons, PHD & MBA's.

Honorary Professorship in Leadership from Hope University.

She's a very clever lady - to suggest she has achieved the above because of Kenwright is vastly unfair.
EitC scooped the awards

Not her.

There you are @davek 👇

Says it all that: If the board steps down "then we will step down, stop protests and unite and fight to keep us in the league".

Putting the cart before the horse I think that's called.

Also, as much as I dislike Kenwright, openly talking about the feller's health in public (a private matter) is not very clever IMO. They've ballsed that up there.