The Everton Board Thread

Surely people have seen and heard enough of Kenwright to know he fully plans to ride out this season and reappear next season after everyone's had a summer to calm down after we survive by the skin of out teeth again.
He's a parasite and needs purging.
Massive assumption, that we survive by the skin of our teeth. Again!

Surely people have seen and heard enough of Kenwright to know he fully plans to ride out this season and reappear next season after everyone's had a summer to calm down after we survive by the skin of out teeth again.
He's a parasite and needs purging.

Exactly the arrogant and delusional mindset everyone knows he has.

It was stated as such in the EFC accounts

Castigated by "SOME FANS" he said

Why does it matter about protests etc now?

You said yourself that Kenwright is gone once Moshiri has recapitalised. You told us all to wait and see because what you know was all going to come out and is going to be the end of him.

So if that’s the case and he is gone once everything you “know” comes out, or once Moshiri has finished recapitalising, then surely protests etc now won’t make any difference because as you say, it’s already done.
@Damo_1878 and his mates are the 'Keepers of the Flame'...more pure than the rest of us.

I for one have opposed Kenwright and Moshiri for years...when Damo and his chums were backing them to the hilt...and I see no reason to keep on ramping up the discord around the club just because the zombies haven't had their heads 'officially' lopped off yet.

Some people just don t know when to stop pushing, even when pushing becomes a problem and not a means for improvement.

They know best; a self-proclaimed elite of self important 'experts' who the rest of us have to listen to - apparently.

@Damo_1878 and his mates are the 'Keepers of the Flame'...more pure than the rest of us.

I for one have opposed Kenwright and Moshiri for years...when Damo and his chums were backing them to the hilt...and I see no reason to keep on ramping up the discord around the club just because the zombies haven't had their heads 'officially' lopped off yet.

Some people just don t know when to stop pushing, even when pushing becomes a problem and not a means for improvement.

They know best; a self-proclaimed elite of self important 'experts' who the rest of us have to listen to - apparently.

Shush dave

I agree sometimes it gets tiresome having it shoved down your throat all the time, I don't concern myself with things I can't control, when there is investment and changes at the top it will happen when it happens I just feel when the time comes we will all be better for it, there is no need to remind us how things are being run at Everton we all know it's bad (really bad) I just don't let it get to me so much I think that is the best way to be.

Miight be wildly off the mark here.. i know its another forum but rumour is they ( bill and co) went two weeks ago … be kin ace if true

I agree sometimes it gets tiresome having it shoved down your throat all the time, I don't concern myself with things I can't control, when there is investment and changes at the top it will happen when it happens I just feel when the time comes we will all be better for it, there is no need to remind us how things are being run at Everton we all know it's bad (really bad) I just don't let it get to me so much I think that is the best way to be.
When changes at the top happen it will be because people have tried to do something about it. That approach is already bearing results even if they are not actually tangible yet.

Laying into other fans for doing something about the situation and being complacent about change is the attitude that has taken us nearly all the way to the Championship.

I see @davek you've switched from a discussion of the facts to then get personal towards myself

Lets get back to the topic. I can say this. There will be no roll back. No acquiescence. Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett Baxendale must be removed.

For obvious reasons. The idea they have this is going to all blow over, is a mistaken one

You can always stop reading. You're presently in the "Everton board thread"

If you think you're going to get an idea that Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett Baxendale are running the club well when we are in the second relegation fight in two years and the club has lost hundreds of millions of pounds you are mistaken

Or deluding yourself.

Unfortunately there are individuals in the fanbase in active denial and individuals at Everton on behalf of Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett Baxendale that play on it

Only need to read the last club accounts

One would think Kenwright and Baxendale were in a parallel universe to the rest of us

20230331_233122.jpg

Then there is the infamous Baxendale 23 December 2022 message on the club website

FnZngfFWIAMNgxe.jpeg

If the protests and marches hadnt happened Kenwright and his gang would still be sitting on there fat ones in there own bubble thinking all in the garden is rosy.