2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say this but we sacked Sam after he did keep us up, Moshiri is that mad
There was a lot of fan pushback though, i know me personally it wasn't so much Sams firefighter persona but more the fact he's a crook.

I see Dyche being at hte club regardless of relegation or not. Dyche knows how to get a team up from the championship, he knows how to get a team BACK up to the premier league after relegation.

I'd be interested to see, assuming we stay up and FFP is open a bit more this summer with the sales we've made, to see what direction in recruitment and palying style Dyche goes. He's also had a limited, limited budget at Burnley and so the cast of net on players has always been limited as a result. Will he keep his usual trusted, British dominated, efficient footballer style or will he cast wider into europe? Could still keep his efficiency first but perhaps gain a bit more quality from overseas.

Almost 100% of the fan base didn't want to keep Sam so had Moshiri kept him then there would have been a revolt
I honestly think the Sam /dyche comparison is one of the laziest takes out there and that takes some doing but it really is .

The two managers are both English , defensively solid and like to get the ball forward I’ll give you that but their is significantly more to both of their managerial styles and character than just that . I mean Two goals away at Chelsea and forest with double figure shots at both for a start .

Should defo stay if he keeps us up
Shouldn't even be a question, doing a great job with no real goalscorers/strikers

He's a good fit for Everton, said this before he joined - i'd like to think he'd be backed financially in the summer- bring in the right characters and build a side tough to beat that can over achieve, in the same way Moyes did.

Status
Not open for further replies.