Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any kind of schooling pre-90s sounds traumatic tbh

Yeah going to school without the fear of knowing the teacher could beat you up with a stick for any perceived slight was a true blessing for my generation

I've heard stories from older relatives of the teacher coming into the classroom in a bad mood from a parking ticket or something and just picking one of the kids at random for a caning just for the heck of it

Yeah going to school without the fear of knowing the teacher could beat you up with a stick for any perceived slight was a true blessing for my generation

I've heard stories from older relatives of the teacher coming into the classroom in a bad mood from a parking ticket or something and just picking one of the kids at random for a caning just for the heck of it
I got a small scar in the middle of my forehead from a Blackboard rubber thrown by a teacher about 1973, it was meant for the boy behind but hit me instead, the teacher said it was my own fault for not ducking, lol

Nah. No points deductions for this season. These things drag on years - look at City who have broken every rule in the book. Probably further transfer restrictions though which will, if we avoid relegation this season, mean we're a cert for another relegation fight next season.
We will be in a mess until the stadium gets built, Moshiri sells up and we can start to get on an even footing.

This is providing we stay up this year and next year…good luck Sean Dyche.

Status
Not open for further replies.