Match Thread Nottingham Forest vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are getting better mate 7 points out of 18 is hardly earth shattering but it is practically half of Lampard's total after 20 games. We scored two goals today for the first time in months that is a postive step and we look like we have a semblance of a game plan now which is probably down to better coaching. The 3 home games we have played we were unlucky not to win all of them if we carry on playing like this hopefully we will get over the line.
Dyche is a huge improvement. I like Sean. He should have been appointed in November. I have no doubt he'd have kept us up if he was. But he wasn't, was given nothing to spend, and has no time. I feel we left it too late.

This is 2 points dropped IMO
Forest were poor. In fact thought they were rubbish at Goodison

I thought we did ok for the most part but always appear to get punished out of nothing. Forest didn’t look like scoring. The lad Johnson looks quality apart from the fact that him and his team constantly in refs face. Don’t like that TBH

Decision making has cost us though. Imagine the difference a forward like DCL would make.
It can change a mediocre team into a very good side with a decent forward

This is 2 points dropped IMO
Forest were poor. In fact thought they were rubbish at Goodison

I thought we did ok for the most part but always appear to get punished out of nothing. Forest didn’t look like scoring. The lad Johnson looks quality apart from the fact that him and his team constantly in refs face. Don’t like that TBH

Decision making has cost us though. Imagine the difference a forward like Dominic Calvert-Lewin would make.
It can change a mediocre team into a very good side with a decent forward
Let's be honest, given Forest's home form and our away form, and forgetting the fact that we went ahead twice, a draw is not the worst result in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.