2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's finished imo just doesn't have that burst/pace anymore due to the muscle injuries.

Hopefully he gets us to safety and we can con someone into giving us £25-30 millions in the summer.

Add the Moise Kean cash to that and bring in 2x good CF's who can play Dyches way.
Must have watched a different game than me yesterday, he was better than their striker yesterday, he caused their defence problems when he was on

I think maupay was brought on to be snide and frustrate arsenal. Which he did. Other players adapting to a different game plan with him will come in time.

Well he did do the snide but we also lost complete control, dropped deeper and gave up even more possession with him as the lone striker. No one's complaining about it because we won but it was an awful sub.

If he'd have had Richarlsion there yesterday he'd have got on the scoresheet. He needs someone to help him bullying and harassing the defenders and getting a bit of space.

I liked what I saw yesterday, but it's asking a lot from a player with his injury record to keep putting in shifts like that for even 60 minutes.

Did well today. With that Onana pass to him he got away from his marker nicely to present a target for the pass, but it had too much on it.

We need him to be scoring again. But Dyche will feed him more than Lampard did.

If he stays fit we'll have a chance.

That is why I think Dyche took him off on the hour to nurse his fitness.

Yeah probably, Simms would've been a like for like, Maupay is proven at being a snide shithouse and did exactly what you'd expect lol
Did the job perfectly, I'm sure Dyche knew what he was doing there and Maupay was following instructions, disrupted the gunners and put them off the task in hand.
It would have been foolhardy to throw Simms on with so much at stake though I do think he'll have a role to play soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.