Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,246 92.2%

• Total voters
No its worse, Thelwell has been hung out to dry by Farhad the rat
I don’t think any opinion is worse than the other, they’ve both not had the authority of a proper DOF but been hyped as the ones in charge pulling the strings.

A true DOF should be responsible for the style of play the whole club plays (not just first team), therefore the managerial appointments so that they know they will be on brand and all of the signings so they know they will fit the plan.

Instead we do mad things like sign Iwobi last minute out of desperation because we couldn’t get Zaha, sign Rooney because he’s a blue, bring in Ancelotti who plays a different style to Silva and let him sign players that have nothing to do with our scouting but are people he worked with before etc.

The people responsible are Kenwright and Moshiri for not setting up a proper structure and hierarchy within the club and constantly meddling in affair themselves.

A Brands fan hey Eggs? Really???

….there appears certain players he probably brought in that are worth of criticism (Klaassen etc), but outwith transfers I think he was a real diplomat.

He worked WITH managers to varying degree. Apparently very close with Silva, less so with Ancelotti but acquired the players he wanted and recommended the odd one (Doucoure). Basically, he attempted to get the players identified by Managers & wouldn’t bring in his own unless endorsed by the Manager.

Behind the scenes, I know he was liked and more importantly respected. Liked and respected by players, liked and respected by the Moshiri & Kenwright factions. it was still a madhouse but his diplomacy kept the ship afloat. Benitez refused to pick up the phone when Brands called.

It’s no coincidence the place has gone downhill since Benitez came in & Brands went out. I know certain things about Benitez at FF but this is just my assessment.

….there appears certain players he probably brought in that are worth of criticism (Klaassen etc), but outwith transfers I think he was a real diplomat.

He worked WITH managers to varying degree. Apparently very close with Silva, less so with Ancelotti but acquired the players he wanted and recommended the odd one (Doucoure). Basically, he attempted to get the players identified by Managers & wouldn’t bring in his own unless endorsed by the Manager.

Behind the scenes, I know he was liked and more importantly respected. Liked and respected by players, liked and respected by the Moshiri & Kenwright factions. it was still a madhouse but his diplomacy kept the ship afloat. Benitez refused to pick up the phone when Brands called.

It’s no coincidence the place has gone downhill since Benitez came in & Brands went out. I know certain things about Benitez at FF but this is just my assessment.

Really, that is awful. No wonder the club has gone to pieces.

One day perhaps you will reveal.

Walsh bought Klaassen.