Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
In that case , change your vote, it's quite simple to see what your vote is, every time you get to the top of the page you option will be in bold type. I originally voted pleased and only changed when Benitez as hired, although I came very close after Allardyce. The point I am make my is, if you want to vote a certain way, stand over it, it's your vote own it, if you've changed your mind then, change your vote.
I did change my vote a long time ago. I’m saying there are probably some blues who voted pleased when they were pleased and haven’t been back on GOT since.

Never mind criticism or praise, Moshiri is not going anywhere, we have him like it or not.
The NSNOW protesters dont necessarily want him to leave.

They want to now how he's going to turn things round on finances, ownership, leadership and direction and they demand change in all those areas. But not his removal, which I find incredible and have done since they emerged last year.

They want to now how he's going to turn things round on finances, ownership, leadership and direction and they demand change in all those areas. But not his removal, which I find incredible and have done since they emerged last year.

They can't demand he sells unless somebody wants to buy.

Removing the Board is easier.

Not his removal? They are part of the problem then at Everton